SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pumprules - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 56 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:20 am

He's supposed to be in NC for work tomorrow, so he's either going to be a tired guy tomorrow morning or he was able to take this week off. I've noticed the SEC Network has been great with their flexibility. Given the rotation, he was supposed to call a game the weekend they went to CT for the Mohegan events and instead they were able to have him do interviews on ESPN.

It's crazy to think there's only a month or so left in the college football season. It seems like this has been a walk in the park for them, which isn't surprising given how great/relatively easy his schedule is.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

pumprules - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 56 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:39 am

i can't with Becca's snaps of Jackson laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:40 am

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like Jordan will be calling a game this weekend:

https://twitter.com/leahdaviesandco/status/793655480149172224

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:45 am

^Yup, that's the list.

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:46 am

^Yep. Jordan only calls games on the SEC alternate network. The reason he hasn't called any games the last couple of weeks is because they haven't broadcasted any games on the SEC alternate network.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:14 am

When is college football done? Day? Week? Months? Anything? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:24 am

Becca and JoJo just did a periscope, JoJo said her and Jordan are flying to NYC in the morning.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:28 am

Just saw it too, now it's gone - why'd she delete it so quick laugh out loud wonder what they are going for.

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:32 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:When is college football done? Day? Week? Months? Anything? laugh out loud
College football ends the first week of Dec. But there are bowl games in December. I think Jordan will probably be working til Jan.

Since they're going to NY together I think JoJo will probably be with him in Tennessee this weekend. Hopefully they'll get to visit Luke.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:44 am

A.j wrote:Just saw it too, now it's gone - why'd she delete it so quick laugh out loud wonder what they are going for.
Probably cause all the crazy ppl laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:45 am

everly wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:When is college football done? Day? Week? Months? Anything? laugh out loud
College football ends the first week of Dec. But there are bowl games in December. I think Jordan will probably be working til Jan.

Since they're going to NY together I think JoJo will probably be with him in Tennessee this weekend. Hopefully they'll get to visit Luke.
Thanks! Yeah, hope they have a good time this week!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:51 am

^probably. Though, I wanted to see the playback so bad! My inquiring mind wants to know the question Becca didn't want to answer that Jo pointed out laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+30
missnana
SafronSahara
traveler90
justcallmegranny
Sammy_smithh