SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pumprules - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 58 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:32 pm

I hope some of y'all have some of the VanderPump cast on snap, just in case laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

pumprules - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 58 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:52 pm

Yea she probably will go to TN to be with Luke since Knoxville and Nashville is only 2 hrs away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:00 pm

Kathy commented on Jordan's bday post to jojo "umm hello it's time to follow me tulip" ... Why doesn't Jordan follow her laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:13 pm

A.j wrote:Kathy commented on Jordan's bday post to jojo "umm hello it's time to follow me tulip" ... Why doesn't Jordan follow her laugh out loud
Jordan hardly follows ppl on IG from what I've noticed. He only really follows ppl on Twitter.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:36 pm

Can someone refresh me on the significance of "tulip"? Totally forgot.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:41 pm

^ Jordan follows Kathy's fiancé Mitch though laugh out loud

He also follows JoJo's brother Ben, Becca and her cousin. Also, this is totally random, but I just realized Jordan's mom follows that major fan account on IG and is always liking the pictures the fan posts. It's cute laugh out loud Their parents are involved, but stay totally quiet on social media. I only know it's the moms account because of a picture Luke's ex tagged her in laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:50 pm

SafronSahara wrote:Can someone refresh me on the significance of "tulip"? Totally forgot.

It's a nickname that was given to him by a few of the guys while filming. A few of them got nicknames of flowers. JoJo said in an interview post show that the nickname stuck and she would essentially use it as a code name for him while in hiding. Her aunt would call him that too laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:56 pm

I forgot who everyone was in their little garden but it was pretty cute. I wonder if BBJ misses his friends.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:03 pm

@Alanna Robbie, Chase & Alex. It seems like it was more of a show friendship, where he was living with a bunch of guys and they were who he got along with best, not a lasting bond IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:05 pm

ReneeM wrote:@Alanna Robbie, Chase & Alex. It seems like it was more of a show friendship, where he was living with a  bunch of guys and they were who he got along with best, not a lasting bond IMO.
I meant their flower names and what they all meant laugh out loud Considering I imagine Jo is the type of girl who would only be happy if he got a little jealous, I'm guessing she's perfectly fine those friendships have cooled significantly.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:11 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Jordan follows Kathy's fiancé Mitch though laugh out loud

He also follows JoJo's brother Ben, Becca and her cousin. Also, this is totally random, but I just realized Jordan's mom follows that major fan account on IG and is always liking the pictures the fan posts. It's cute laugh out loud Their parents are involved, but stay totally quiet on social media. I only know it's the moms account because of a picture Luke's ex tagged her in laugh out loud
The @chocolate account? I thought it was private...

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:16 pm

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:@Alanna Robbie, Chase & Alex. It seems like it was more of a show friendship, where he was living with a  bunch of guys and they were who he got along with best, not a lasting bond IMO.
I meant their flower names and what they all meant laugh out loud Considering I imagine Jo is the type of girl who would only be happy if he got a little jealous, I'm guessing she's perfectly fine those friendships have cooled significantly.
Jordan was Tulip because he was the pretty one. Chase was Dandelion because of the lion reference (since Chase is obssessed with lions.) Alex was Wildflower because he's wild. And Robby was Sunflower because he's tan and from Florida.

**edited**

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+30
missnana
SafronSahara
traveler90
justcallmegranny
Sammy_smithh