SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happybirthday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 62 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:44 am

How does that little thing eat the entire cake and look like she does?? I have to believe she means "we" as in BBJ ate 99% of it for my own sanity and wellbeing.

https://instagram.com/p/BMWSH5KFz_A/

Ps: I'm totally fangirling over how they're hugging here heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

happybirthday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 62 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by elena.shayk Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:46 am

haha ino right! and that cake looks so delicious.
Jojo fits in his arms so perfectly

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:56 am

Haha look it his fingers in that picture! Super cute. Also, I love how they hung out with Olivia and her friends for a good portion of the night. Olivia praised the heck out of her in every interview and every blog I saw of hers.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:50 am

Think he's growing out the beard given it's November question

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:52 am

Umm is Ashley reaching around Jo to hold baddys hand? Or am I crazy? 

https://instagram.com/p/BMWeMfSgyBy/

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:53 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:58 am

^Maybe, maybe not...looks like her hand is hovering over his though laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:05 pm

Alanna wrote:Umm is Ashley reaching around Jo to hold baddys hand? Or am I crazy? 

https://instagram.com/p/BMWeMfSgyBy/

I literally thought the same thing!! Ashley needs an intervention stat!! She's hooked on that Jordan drug laugh out loud

I get it girl, but he's taken! I'm still not over her telling the Bravo person that was doing their snapchat that Jordan was the best looking guy there.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:33 pm

haha i just noticed
andd happy JoJo didnt otherwise... happybirthday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 62 1f606
also there were alot of guys there makes me wonder why she chose BBJ question question

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:51 pm

Not to get too off topic. And this is the last I'll say:

Ashley is something else. Don't forget she was also very shady to JoJo during The Bach and The ETTE..And still NOW (IMO.)

K. No more Ashley talk pls laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:15 pm

I believe this is a new/cute interview JoJo did:

https://twitter.com/womanista/status/794222928254693376

I love how she said they don't feel the need to prove their relationship or their love to anyone. They know, their families know and their close friends know. Such a mature couple.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:30 pm

What a great interview! Thanks for posting @Ash2214! When I hear/read interviews with BBJ and Jo, I hear the voice of logic and sanity and neee to double check if I'm in the right Bachelor Nation universe laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+30
missnana
SafronSahara
traveler90
justcallmegranny
Sammy_smithh