SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 64 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:57 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Here's a cute fan picture from the airport seemingly today:

https://instagram.com/p/BMXjsdKgpJI/
It was from yesterday at the Dallas airport.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 64 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Isabel123 Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:24 pm

Vids from SEC NOW

http://www.secsports.com/clubhouse/football

Georgia eager to establish run against Kentucky
45 minutes ago
SEC Now's Jordan Rodgers and Peter Burns discuss the Bulldogs' new attitude towards running the football against the Wildcats.

What to expect from Texas A&M vs. Mississippi State
39 minutes ago
SEC Now's Jordan Rodgers and Peter Burns preview the Week 10 SEC West showdown between the Aggies and the Bulldogs.

Two minute tweets: Week 10
SEC Network's Peter Burns and Jordan Rodgers read through tweets from around the conference.

Hogs look to rebound in conference clash against Gators
34 minutes ago
SEC Now's Peter Burns and Jordan Rodgers preview the Florida vs. Arkansas Week 10 matchup.

How does Vandy slow Auburn down?
34 minutes ago
SEC Network's Jordan Rodgers and Peter Burns give their keys to the Vanderbilt vs. Auburn matchup.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:55 am

is it me or does Jordan's hair look darker in the videos?

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:42 am

^^It looks the same color to me, just maybe a little "oilier" like he used a different product than his usual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:10 pm

Jo's fav this morning Smiley
https://instagram.com/p/BMZDwr9gy32/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:43 pm

His closed fists. I love Jordan laugh out loud also, they must have asked where JoJo is because they hashtagged that she's in Dallas. I don't know how he can handle the amount of flying he does in such a short period of time.

https://instagram.com/p/BMaQ-wUA_DK/

The guy in this picture is his coworker:
https://instagram.com/p/BMaRS8BgdTg/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:56 pm

Oh gawd, poor Baddy. I think he knows he'll be immediately tarred and feathered if he places an open palm on a woman laugh out loud Glad we've been able to confirm where Jo is today!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:01 pm

Chico to Dallas to Nyc to Charlotte to Knoxville and back to Dallas in a span of a week is too much, how much does he sleep laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:11 pm

That's why I don't blame JoJo for not going with him. 4 flights in 4 days? No thanks. I would have said I'll see you in a couple of days too laugh out loud he'll get some rest time coming up since there will be no NC or covering a game the next 10 days or so.

I totally just remembered that Kathryn's wedding is in a couple of weeks!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:44 pm

I find the below tweet so funny and poor Jordan surrounded by students again  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 64 3806527698 .

Another fan pic below.

Nick Hollingsworth ‏@NHollingsworth_  9h
Literally every girl in my class just busted out to go see Jordan Rodgers in the quad.. What

https://twitter.com/KaitlynBankes/status/794727335551520769
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 64 CwdurbDWgAAa0kt
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:42 am

Ash2214 wrote:That's why I don't blame JoJo for not going with him. 4 flights in 4 days? No thanks. I would have said I'll see you in a couple of days too laugh out loud he'll get some rest time coming up since there will be no NC or covering a game the next 10 days or so.

I totally just remembered that Kathryn's wedding is in a couple of weeks!
So awesome!! I remember Kathryn posting that she's so happy Jo's man will be at the wedding while the show was airing, and I cynically thought that no way will Baddy be tamed enough to have lasted 6 months in the relationship and he was just enjoying the ride and attention of being f1. And now I'm fully expecting a happy ending and a wedding for them heartbeat

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:04 am

^when did she say that? Was it a tweet? Bring it over laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+30
missnana
SafronSahara
traveler90
justcallmegranny
Sammy_smithh