SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mumuxdolcevita - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 72 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Ash2214 Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:00 pm

It seems like the new sunnies are her design after all! I will definitely be buying these. I liked her other ones, but I actually love these. It's nice to see she's having fun, being creative and doing some good at the same time.

https://instagram.com/p/BM2d7CIlEXH/

Please note Jordan's comment telling her she "looks HAWT AF" laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

mumuxdolcevita - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 72 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:03 pm

Note his comment came after vinny commented "ohhh dammnn" ... let em know what's yours J laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:06 pm

I love these glasses! And it's soooo cool that her frames say her name on them; so official sounding laugh out loud Get itttt.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Great sunnies!! I love the commercials and whole vibe of Jo's work with them too. Awesome.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:02 am

JoJo and Becca are attending a holiday party tomorrow thrown by Show Me Your MuMu. They were styles for it today. It's definitely going to be a fun week for her ending with Kathryn's wedding this weekend.

https://instagram.com/p/BM20qKOj8OJ/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:36 am

Becca is pretty much always bugging and harming sweet little Jo. When does she get home? laugh out loud I'm only slightly joking.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sweptfringe Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:58 am

@Alanna haha I know but I feel like everyone likes to tease her even Jordan I think cause she's so sweet
sweptfringe
sweptfringe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:48 pm

JoJo liked this on IG this morning:

https://instagram.com/p/BM3_ynTjdNF/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:52 pm

That is so cuteeeee!
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:53 pm

Jordan does NOT call a game this Saturday based on the Sec commentators list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:54 pm

^ Perfect. He should be at the wedding then. Thanks for letting us know!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:55 pm

A.j wrote:Jordan does NOT call a game this Saturday based on the Sec commentators list.
I figured he would have to be at Kathy's wedding. Can't wait to see them dressed up! Maybe BBJ will even shave laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+30
missnana
SafronSahara
traveler90
justcallmegranny
Sammy_smithh