SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mumuxdolcevita - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 76 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:45 am

Ash2214 wrote:Jordan was up over two hours ago liking pictures on IG, so since he's up that early I assume he's heading home.

I hope we get a ton of snaps tomorrow night from the wedding, but I tend to think they're going to be more private with it.
Baddy up around 5am to get home to his family ASAP? Sounds like the BBJ we've come to know Smiley Jo usually has spurts of snapping and she's been silent all week so I hope she'll feel snappy this weekend. I wouldn't consider Kathy super private so I doubt she'd care.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

mumuxdolcevita - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 76 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:37 am

Jo will probably be too busy to snap, since she's in the wedding party. I think she's more likely to snap at the reception, but even then, she may feel too busy IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:07 pm

They're already on their way to Austin per JoJo's snap.. and they brought Jackson because of course they did laugh out loud

Given how close JoJo's family is to Kathryn's I think JoJo's family, at least her parents, will be at the wedding, so they probably had to bring him. I love how she has to sit in the back with Jackson. There's no way he could sit still for three hours laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:12 pm

Ahh Jo looks so happy and content being back with BBJ and Jackson. They're so cute!!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:30 pm

Baddy says this is fierce AF laugh out loud Eyes on the road, man!!
https://instagram.com/p/BM9okS7lB2g/

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:49 pm

Jordan faved a tweet that said "I pray the woman I find for a wife is cool." That she is, dude!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:12 pm

1. Jordan is the freaking best. 2. I love those sunnies and I have no idea if I want the pink or purple and 3. Her engagement ring is the definition of perfect laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:17 pm

Ash2214 wrote:1. Jordan is the freaking best. 2. I love those sunnies and I have no idea if I want the pink or purple and 3. Her engagement ring is the definition of perfect laugh out loud
He is THE BEST. And not only is his future wife amazingly cool, she's undoubtably more of a handful than he ever could have dreamt of laugh out loud And you really need to get purple!! Love them. Both are great though.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:20 pm

Jordan liked this on Twitter, but for some reason it's not showing up in his likes list for me. What a softie:

https://twitter.com/josie_1988_/status/799695550463541248

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:54 pm

^YESSS to that quote that he faved :claphands

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:06 pm

For all of you the want a hot Jordan fix laugh out loud
https://instagram.com/p/BM90F-rhaaD/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:03 pm

Thissss guyyyy! Look at those guns!

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+30
missnana
SafronSahara
traveler90
justcallmegranny
Sammy_smithh