SELECT CONTENT

Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorFamily - Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 Empty Re: Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by mysthelma Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:33 pm

I think she is great. She is one of my favorites. She does seem rather too young for Nick

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

BachelorFamily - Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 Empty Re: Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:37 pm

mysthelma wrote:I think she is great. She is one of my favorites. She does seem rather too young for Nick

I agree. I suspect she will grow into her depth if that makes any sense. She is a force to be reckoned with and not someone for a Reality tv show. As much as I like Nick, Taylor is a girl with a lot of substance and "seriousness". I think she will grow into a Sharleen or Vanessa once some life experience helps her figure out how to be light and how to just enjoy. cheerleader

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:15 pm

Lara wrote:I feel like she's way too smart for nick, as she completed her undergrad in 3 years and has a masters from Johns Hopkins and Nick still confuses "whose" and "who's". It's probably just the situation that's making her think she has feelings for him, but I doubt she actually would ever approach him in the real world. Her personality does remind me a bit of Andi's, in regards to her arrogance and passive-aggressive nature, so she probably would have done better if she was older. IMO.

Too smart? Is that such a thing? So if I went to Columbia and work on Wall Street I am too smart for your typical model?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:07 pm

She is clearly book smart. I'm not exactly in love with her. I think she may have figured things out pretty quickly and knew how this was going to go. She seems to have a permanent RBF.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:45 pm

Kyrieforthewin wrote:
Lara wrote:I feel like she's way too smart for nick, as she completed her undergrad in 3 years and has a masters from Johns Hopkins and Nick still confuses "whose" and "who's". It's probably just the situation that's making her think she has feelings for him, but I doubt she actually would ever approach him in the real world. Her personality does remind me a bit of Andi's, in regards to her arrogance and passive-aggressive nature, so she probably would have done better if she was older. IMO.

Too smart? Is that such a thing? So if I went to Columbia and work on Wall Street I am too smart for your typical model?

Depends on what you're looking for! Some people don't want or need intellectual compatibility in a relationship, whereas others do. Also, a model isn't necessarily dumb, just like a president or businessman isn't necessarily smart. Taylor just strikes me as someone who is very ambitious, driven, and intelligent and someone who is looking for her equal, but you never know! IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:46 pm

The most important factor is how a girl looks imo. The better looking the better. I don't know if being smart is that important if the girl is great looking. You also want a girl with a good personality but that doesn't mean she has to be smart.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:49 pm

She's going to be trashed next week.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:12 pm

Kyrieforthewin wrote:
The most important factor is how a girl looks imo. The better looking the better. I don't know if being smart is that important if the girl is great looking. You also want a girl with a good personality but that doesn't mean she has to be smart.

Not sure if you mean in general but I believe Nick has a preference - emphasis on ability to communicate. Doesn't necessarily translate to book smarts IMO but smarts that he will find attractive. To him, IMO, it is someone's ability to carry a conversation with him. I believe we've all noticed, including his friends that Nick is verbose.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:24 pm

Kyrieforthewin wrote:

Depends on the person. Some men prioritize looks, other prioritize intelligence, others kindness, others humor, and so forth. Nick clearly doesn't find looks to be the most important thing as he let beautiful models like Angela and Whitney go, and picked Vanessa, who is very pretty but not in a conventional IG-model pretty kind of way, IMO. If you look at all the female winners throughout the years, they weren't all necessarily the prettiest in their seasons, but had something about that that drew the men in.. It's almost like woman have more to offer to the world than just their sexuality! IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Yeah that is my opinion. I rate personality as the 2nd thing I look for after looks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:56 am

Kyrieforthewin wrote:Yeah that is my opinion. I rate personality as the 2nd thing I look for after looks.

Looks are fleeting. Eventually it will come down to personality, humour, kindness and respect.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:34 am

Sprite wrote:
Kyrieforthewin wrote:Yeah that is my opinion. I rate personality as the 2nd thing I look for after looks.

Looks are fleeting. Eventually it will come down to personality, humour, kindness and respect.

Have you seen some of these women these days. 50 years old and still look great. I will take the girls with 9 looks and 7 personality over the girl with 7 looks 9 personality all day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+31
ericbutterfly
Longhornfan
George1218
KB_Mom
mprssdbyu