SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dating - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:50 pm

notarose wrote:I found their convo really amusing.  Corinne can't be good for Nick because she has a nanny and can't wash a spoon while Raven wrote in her bio she is an awful cook.

I agree.  Corinne has brought out the stress of being in the mansion quicker than usual. It happens ever season.  It's to be expected and Raven's approach was more humorous than mean IMO.

It's one thing to not be able to cook, but a whole other when you can't do anything for yourself. As much as Corinne brags about owning and running a multimillion dollar business, I think it is pretty obvious she is delusional. Raven actually has her own business that she started and runs. No mommy and daddy in sight. In fact, whether we love it or hate it, the fact that she has been promoting said business since before the show even started, tells me she is a smart business woman.

I didn't find it offensive that Raven tattled on Corinne, since it seems obvious to me that was something producers were pushing all the women to do. Pretty much everyone was shown dishing Corinne to Nick, so I don't really hold it against her. She seems a little feisty and has had some good one liners thus far, so while I'm not exactly fanning over her, I do find her amusing and wouldn't be adverse if she became the next bette.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

dating - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:57 pm

Sprite wrote:

It's one thing to not be able to cook, but a whole other when you can't do anything for yourself. As much as Corinne brags about owning and running a multimillion dollar business, I think it is pretty obvious she is delusional. Raven actually has her own business that she started and runs. No mommy and daddy in sight. In fact, whether we love it or hate it, the fact that she has been promoting said business since before the show even started, tells me she is a smart business woman.

I wonder what she does for her dad's business? I find it hard to believe someone owning/managing a multi-million $ business acting like she was 15. So all her shortcomings she makes up by running a business? If "cheese pasta" cannot even speak in a non-valley girl/high school type voice/vocabulary - I find it hard to believe she is engaging clients and growing business. Huh? Yeah delusional! All of the B.L.U.F. is my own opinion.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:20 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I wonder what she does for her dad's business?  I find it hard to believe someone owning/managing a multi-million $ business  acting like she was 15.  So all her shortcomings she makes up by running a business? If "cheese pasta" cannot even speak in a non-valley girl/high school type voice/vocabulary - I find it hard to believe she is engaging clients and growing business.  Huh? Yeah delusional!  All of the B.L.U.F. is my own opinion.

I believe RS said she answers the phone, although even that is hard for me to believe she does competently.

This is Raven's thread and to me she is clearly in a whole different league. She started her own business, seems to be very hands on in running it and certainly promoting it. She seems to be very savvy and not just about her business. I don't think she really has any interest in Nick other that using this season as a stepping stone. Either to get her own season or maybe with BIP to increase her SM presence and expand her business. She will be one I would be interested in keeping an eye on post show to see what she does business wise.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:33 pm

Sprite wrote:
notarose wrote:I found their convo really amusing.  Corinne can't be good for Nick because she has a nanny and can't wash a spoon while Raven wrote in her bio she is an awful cook.

I agree.  Corinne has brought out the stress of being in the mansion quicker than usual. It happens ever season.  It's to be expected and Raven's approach was more humorous than mean IMO.

I didn't find it offensive that Raven tattled on Corinne, since it seems obvious to me that was something producers were pushing all the women to do. Pretty much everyone was shown dishing Corinne to Nick, so I don't really hold it against her. She seems a little feisty and has had some good one liners thus far, so while I'm not exactly fanning over her, I do find her amusing and wouldn't be adverse if she became the next bette.

Raven has tried not to over do it with promoting her business, but it's sort of hard to do when you literally put all your money into it.  no idea

As for Raven being interested in Nick, IDK.  I think her feelings grew for him and her tears about when he was hitting his wall seemed genuine to me.

eta

Seems that per the ABC press release, Raven shows her 'fiery side that Nick has never seen before'...whatever that means!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This is my "I know how to wash a spoon" face. [spoon emoji] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks @scarletclothing for this dress made out of wifey material! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:31 pm

I thought it was a Buffies dress they way they were tweeting last time.

Raven also gave some support to poor Christen who was totally ignored with her being shown getting the GD rose.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:18 pm

Oh, no Raven!  Falling in love already?!  Ugh.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wonder if it was a franken bite with 'I could see myself...blah, blah, blah'!

Oh, and it looks like they still have on their skates for their night date in the museum! :skating: giggling And here I thought we would see some art!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:40 am

Raven has a fan page on twitter! Talk about self promotion....or you can say she's ambitious/business savvy...
But I admire her taking advantage of her 15 minutes.

Raven Gates Fanpage
@RavenxGates
Raven's FAN PAGE! Shes the owner of @shopgreysuede boutique & Contestant on the upcoming season 21 of the Bachelor (rose emoji) SC: ravenngates insta:ravennicolegates

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:51 am

It's not all that unusual for couples from the show and a lot of the ones who have a large SM presence (meaning they shill lot, over share (IMO) and turn into "influencers" laugh out loud, I refuse to call some fan favs) have fan pages, though most I've seen are on IG, where they repost everything posted by the couple or individual.  They normally aren't run by the couple or person, just a fan.  

Is this one by Raven herself or a fan?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:25 am

It looks like created by /for her store. I understand when you are a fan fav, you have a fan page. However, she hasn't had a singe date or group date rose yet, not really a front runner at this point. I see her fan page strictly to promote her business. Remember they started selling stuff even before bios were out? She should be introduced to Robby, IMO, so they can promote slippers/dress together.

ETA: a fan page also create on IG but no posts yet.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:41 am

How is her possibly already being a fan fav without really being focused on any different than people picking favs here on the board from the time they're sleuthed or their cast bio comes out?  Fanning is fanning, regardless of whether it's done on a forum, in person, on some SM platform, etc., IMO.

I haven't taken the time to really look at the page to see who runs it for sure and honestly, I don't really care.  I'm not a fan of all the preseason shilling, self promotion and whatever no matter who does it, but to each their own.  If that's what she wants to do to get the 'Ette gig, then more power to her.  I don't see it all that different than selling your sole to the devil (MF, TPTB, etc.) by being on some form of this show 4 times, or some of the self promotion and crap that many from Bach nation do.  IMO, it's all very similar or the same, it just appears slightly different on each due to the level of self promotion and just how self absorbed they really are, and if one is a fan and accepts it or overlooks it instead of fussing about it.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:14 am

sdmom wrote: She should be introduced to Robby, IMO, so they can promote slippers/dress together.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], dating - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 3806527698 I do get strong Robby-vibes from her. IMO Even their journey on these shows seem to be similar - From falling in love on first 1-1 to being F2 (rumored in Raven's case). If she doesn't become the Bachelorette, they'll be perfect on BIP together IMO. I can see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] already. laugh out loud laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan