SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:11 am

welcomebanner [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

I know what you are talking about because I saw it too. RS calling someone out for trolling  Rolling Eyes The irony is not lost on me considering he tries to character-assassinate people on a regular basis IMO by stating his opinions as fact. I am wary of those comments though coz it could just be some angry friend or family member of the guy making up stories now that his name is out there. Nevertheless, IMO we might hear about it if it's true since Raven's story got a lot more attention due to 'not-airing' in Arkansas. I don't believe the technical glitch angle (Source)
For adding screenshots, click Host an Image Icon -> Select Files -> Send All -> Insert All. Hope that helps. Smiley

Based on Raven's interview in Glamour, I do think this was a serious relationship for her and she may be on a rebound IMO like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] suggested.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:40 am

Ok I would take a wild guess why RS deleted those comments: maybe, just maybe,he got inside scoop from Raven's camp so he wants to protect her reputation? It doesn't mean I believe those comments, but the reason RS gave is way too lame. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:45 am

IMO it's interesting how RS picks and chooses what gossip he'll publish and what is 'trolling'. IMO it boils down to his personal preference, who he likes and who he doesn't. He doesn't know any of these people to decide if the gossip is true or not. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:46 am

Oh yes. How convenient they entered the wrong time exactly as she started the story and came back after she finished. It would be one thing if they cut some from the beginning or the end, but right in the middle? I don't think so. Just stupid. Like in this day and age people can't find stuff out off the internet. By doing that, they just peeked people's curiosity. It's now going to get more attention than it would have if they had just let it air.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:02 am

What I found interesting about those two comments that were deleted: They may have a past on that site for trolling. He probably has tools to identify certain things other than just content alone that indicated deletion. JMO Just saying as someone who has to do the deletion dance on occasion.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:04 am

starwelcome [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:11 pm

I though RS didn't read comments? I swear he's said that a time or two?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:34 pm

beatingheart [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bachelor 21: Episode 4: "Nick and Raven one on one date ". [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bachelor 21: Episode 4: "Nick and Raven one on one date ". [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:54 pm

Lara wrote:
Duke702 wrote:^^ Yea I don't like that either. Not my style. I probably wouldn't have done what she did at. I wouldn't want to knowingly walk in on that and definitely wouldn't have stayed around.

Yes, that part was weird since she knew it was happening and she purposely drove there to see it in person. Even how she talked about how she didn't tell other people about the infidelity just in case they got back together made me cringe at bit. I still really love her and the story made for good television, but it was also kind of icky in a lot of ways, IMO.

Long time lurker, first time poster. I actually had to create a login to join this discussion.

I was horrified by Raven's cheating story for multiple reasons and not just because she was betrayed by someone she trusted. In an earlier episode Raven revealed she had been cheated on and eluded to catching her boyfriend in flagrant delicto. I assumed Raven had accidentally walked in on him or discovered undeniable evidence but during this one-on-one date, she revealed that it wasn't an accident. She got a heads-up phone call, permission (and keys) from her mom to leave a family diner, drove home, let herself into the house, kicked down a locked door, physically separated the couple and then beat a man with a shoe. That's assault. And that's not IMO, that's the law.

What surprised me was all the love she was getting from TPTB, Twitter, etc... If the roles had been reversed and he walked in on her and done the same, the public would be outraged (IMO).

So what makes her a bad @$$ and this behavior acceptable? Because she's a tiny, spunky, southern female and her weapon of choice was a stiletto? Violence isn't something to be celebrated, especially physical violence (IMO). And, accepting and championing this behavior from a woman just makes domestic abuse a more complicated issue (IMO).

I need to re-watch the scene again, I can't remember how Raven prefaced the story. Did she say she was embarrassed? Couldn't believe she did what she did? Because sharing such details on national TV - both intimate and violent - showed a complete lack of self-awareness that she crossed a line (IMO). And all those details weren't necessary (IMO) to her being cheated on and how that made her feel and her outlook on future relationships. Maybe the ridiculous of the story makes it easier to tell? That the kicking of the door and the beating with the shoe gave her some bad @$$ badge? I did get the impression that she had a bit of pride in that beatdown drama and to me, that's disturbing (IMO).

What Raven learned from being cheated on and what she articulated post-story was the most important part of their conversation (IMO) -- that she has value and needs to be valued, if someone doesn't recognize that, she's gone. I'd like to believe there was more to Nick & Raven's conversation and she acknowledged her reaction as being uncharacteristicly violent, etc... but we'll probably never know.

For Nick, who seems to be very into communication and conflict resolution, it must've been a lot to think about.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:13 pm

Welcome to you, North welcomebanner
Yes, it is assault according to law.
I don't know how I actually feel about all this and it depends on the context.
In another generation, it was not so horribly frowned upon to take a switch to a misbehaving child or spank them.
Things have changed in most areas, except a few months back it became forefront on the news as legally physical punshment can/and is still done in some public schools. I was surprised about that.
I remember personally chasing my girls around the house 30 yrs ago with a fly swatter or flip flop when they mouthed off or worse. This is not something done anymore. The political environment doesn't support this form of discipline.
We certainly did not get a full detailed story of that date. Did be boyfriend hit back/defend himself? Etc.
When hearing that Carrie Underwood song, I often wondered the reality of that situation. What if we all went out and did that? Orange really would be a lot of women's new black.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:19 pm

Welcome1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Thanks for joining!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:21 pm

Spanking children does seem very different than hitting her boyfriend, who doesn't seem very muscular or strong from that video, with a stiletto on his head. I really hope for her sake that she was exaggerating, because that sounded scary. I don't think there's anything wrong a shove or whatever, but when you are doing something that can really hurt a person, it's assault! She did say "I'm ashamed to say this", but her tone was more of a "I'm kind of a bada**". IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan