SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dating - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:36 pm

Yeah, it's a sad commentary:shocked!: how I take life when I start telling myself to take the crazy people with a grain of salt. :shocked!:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

dating - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:16 pm

atem wrote:Raven is so funny!  LOL at her Valentine to Alexis!

I'm pretty salty that Rachel doesn't use SM that much because Astrid also posted one she got from Raven on SC, and I'm willing to bet that Rachel also got one and I wanna see hers. It's really sweet of Raven to send those to the girls.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:35 pm

Astrid posted hers on Twitter.

I wish the others would show theirs too!  I can't imagine how funny Jasmine G.'s would be!

edited to add

I don't have snapchat, but I guess Raven said this on snapchat!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:46 am

It seems like a lot of people on social media are really looking forward to seeing Nick's hometown date with Raven. When the official bachelor social media pages on Instagram and Twitter have asked fans what date they're most looking forward to she seems to be the favorite right now if you look at people's responses. Or at least up there tied with Vanessa in popularity. I'm not sure if it's because people like Raven or because people see chemistry between Nick and Raven. I'm going to assume it's because they really like Raven. At least in my opinion we have not seen any crazy chemistry between Nick and Raven. I'm sure the focus will shift now though and the show will try to highlight more of a connection between them since she is final 2.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:29 pm

beatingheart for Raven Smiley
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source: my screenshots from jas_goode SnapChat

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:10 pm

Honestly with Raven being in the runner up I was expecting more chemistry between her and Nick and so far nothing and is so obvious that Nick is way more into Vanessa **IMO**

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:28 pm

Can someone refresh my memory, when did Raven say there's 7 of us? And which 7 girls? TIA

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Raven said it on IG live a couple of weeks back when asked about her friends in the house. IMO It's the 7 who were in Miami for New Year's and they usually tag their posts or comments regarding each other with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:35 pm

That sounds so clicky to me like I'm not interested Rolling Eyes
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:37 pm

I hate the word squad. IMO it's too high school clique.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:41 pm

sdmom wrote:Can someone refresh my memory, when did Raven say there's 7 of us? And which 7 girls? TIA
Alexis, Astrid, Kristina, Rachel, Raven, Sarah, Whitney

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:45 pm

Its so obvious that this season there two groups of cliques kind of immature from them, every season has cliques but this season they are taking it to another level

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan