SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dating - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:46 pm

As silly and junior high as the whole 'squad' thing says, I'm willing to bet those big 'friendships' don't last very long. Grown women don't need to play these games.

Back to top Go down

dating - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:52 pm

Diana wrote:That sounds so clicky to me like I'm not interested Rolling Eyes

Cocoasneeze wrote:I hate the word squad. IMO it's too high school clique.

ITA! :yes: Squad is just a new name for cliques IMO. Squads are always about exclusivity IMO and it's not an empowering message to send out to other people IMO. It's possible to cherish all your individual friendships without having to brand it as a squad IMO.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:02 pm

I don't like or dislike Raven. I can't decide if her pre show [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is self promotion or business savvy. I don't know if she's truly the sweet funny southern girl or a secret mean girl. I do think What she did to her ex is assualt, even though he's a d-bag. I can't wait to see her AFTR and post show. IMO, that's when I can get a glimpse of her true character.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:06 pm

I forgot about that laugh out loud maybe she and Robby can be a perfect match on BIP as I see all six of those squad members extending their 15 minutes of fame this summer.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:18 pm

Was it Raven that did the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or her friends/employees? Because I don't see any in her IG or tweets, unless I'm missing it. All I've seen her do is promote her clothes, which is just being smart. I don't feel like she's anywhere close to robby levels of embarrassing. Raven has been so supportive of Rachel when she was announced, instead of being resentful or doing those dumb "I'll be okay!" posts that Jojo's guys did when Nick was announced. Fame changes people, so who knows what will happen in the future with any of these girls, but I don't see anything suspicious about her behavior so far, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:26 pm

I don't dislike Raven at all, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a different side of her play out on SM over time. I will not call it mean, but um, sneaky(that's the word I'm looking for). Raven is smart. Whatever plays out, it will benefit Raven, I have no doubt. As it should. I just like up front, if you're a turd, show me. Don't hide behind it.

ETA: I have a huge heart but I can also be a turd! I just like real. Calculating, not so much.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:33 pm

Lara wrote:Was it Raven that did the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or her friends/employees? Because I don't see any in her IG or tweets, unless I'm missing it. All I've seen her do is promote her clothes, which is just being smart. I don't feel like she's anywhere close to robby levels of embarrassing. Raven has been so supportive of Rachel when she was announced, instead of being resentful or doing those dumb "I'll be okay!" posts that Jojo's guys did when Nick was announced. Fame changes people, so who knows what will happen in the future with any of these girls, but I don't see anything suspicious about her behavior so far, IMO.

The TeamRaven logo clothing became available for purchase through her store website prior to the airing of the premiere. Since she is the owner, all product would need her approval.

I don't see Raven doing anything that hasn't been done before regarding fame.

:yes: I think she is a savvy business woman and applaud her for accomplishing what she has.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:33 pm

Lara wrote:Was it Raven that did the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or her friends/employees? Because I don't see any in her IG or tweets, unless I'm missing it. All I've seen her do is promote her clothes, which is just being smart. I don't feel like she's anywhere close to robby levels of embarrassing. Raven has been so supportive of Rachel when she was announced, instead of being resentful or doing those dumb "I'll be okay!" posts that Jojo's guys did when Nick was announced. Fame changes people, so who knows what will happen in the future with any of these girls, but I don't see anything suspicious about her behavior so far, IMO.

They were selling them at her store, so i would say her and friends/employees
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:34 pm

Going back to pre show sleuthing and found it on page 4 of this thread, dated 10/30. I repost this because I remember we talked about how Raven's camp may have fed RS info.

Beagle wrote:Going by her friend and her cousin's twitter, looks like Raven made it to F4.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Desiree adds roses every week Raven is there.

Her cousin seems very excited too in response to RS F4.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ETA the above tweet from Desiree was from 10/24. She again posted 7 roses 10/29
ETA the above tweet from Desiree was from 10/24. She again posted 7 roses 10/29
7 rises emoji [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
5:46 PM · Oct 29, 2016
Desireaaa‏ @DesiLou22

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you for taking the time to dig back threw and find that!  bestbud!

I've copied your post into the SM no discussion thread for easy finding, just in case the discussion gets brought back up or we need it again!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:20 pm

I've actually been liking Raven based on show & SM info. The ex-bf story was kind of crazy but I got the impression it might have been embellished for drama. She seems like a sweetheart who is friendly with everyone & I like her accent and one liners laugh out loud

If I had a boutique, I would use whatever tools I can to drum up business as well so I don't fault her for that at all.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:29 pm

Raven is a hoot! And I actually think she has a lot of emotional maturity considering she's only 25. She is very perceptive about Nick and the other girls. I really like her - despite her accent!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan