SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlaurenb - Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:32 pm

umngirl wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
umngirl wrote:The ratings info isn't available yet. Last night's should be posted later today here: http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/the-sked/tvratings/cableratings

Tvbythenumbers should have final, adjusted ratings from last week. If it's not on their site, it should be soon.
Thanks! Do you have a link for the tvbythenumbers?

They should be found here at some point: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com
It looks like it was posted, but I see nothing about the show..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

teamlaurenb - Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:35 pm

Looks like last week was the best ratings yet. Looks like the women watched while the guys watched the World Series. Lol

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-tuesday-cable-originals-network-finals-10-25-2016.html

teamlaurenb - Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 87b72b10 teamlaurenb - Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 86669110 teamlaurenb - Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:55 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Last night, the show got its highest ratings yet at 539k. So the first week was 402k, the second week 349k, and this week 539k. I guess the ChadBear is too hard to resist laugh out loud !

Wow. That's better numbers than I was expecting for this show!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:27 pm

@sosleepy Me too honestly! It was such a good episode. Have you had a chance to watch it yet?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:03 pm

umngirl wrote:Looks like last week was the best ratings yet. Looks like the women watched while the guys watched the World Series. Lol

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-tuesday-cable-originals-network-finals-10-25-2016.html
You mean last night? I don't see anything about last week..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:07 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Last night, the show got its highest ratings yet at 539k. So the first week was 402k, the second week 349k, and this week 539k. I guess the ChadBear is too hard to resist laugh out loud !

Wow. That's better numbers than I was expecting for this show!
I WAS expecting at least 500k for this show TBH. Like I said, the bachelor is a really popular show, and this spinoff has been promoted on abc since July. So yeah, I was expecting these numbers, and have been shocked that it's been much lower so far. I'd be surprised if it consistently stays in the 500k range moving forward though, as from what I've seen on the Internet, most ppl just wanted to see Chad.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:24 pm

umngirl wrote:Looks like last week was the best ratings yet. Looks like the women watched while the guys watched the World Series. Lol

Yes I meant last night. Multitasking at work.

teamlaurenb - Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 87b72b10 teamlaurenb - Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 86669110 teamlaurenb - Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:13 pm

umngirl wrote:

Yes I meant last night. Multitasking at work.
Been there! I checked the tv ratings forum, and I don't see the show mentioned at all.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:21 pm

I casjacknick wrote:@sosleepy Me too honestly! It was such a  good episode. Have you had a chance to watch it yet?

Yep! Watched it today during my kid's nap! I thought it was a cute epi. Lauren's concern over Ben being an idiot with that bear felt very real and relatable to me! Lots of cute moments. Smiley

@Lennoxcolinrolland Freeform has a new little add/commercial  up celebrating that Ben and Lauren is their #1 show (airing right now, I'm sure they mean). You can see it at LaurenBenHiggi IG account. Seems Freeform is happy with the ratings. I never thought they'd get more than 500K, and I think they are in the ballpark for what they expected to get. That's good news for Lauren and Ben as people. I'm sure they were/are feeling some pressure to deliver decent-ish ratings.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:00 pm

sosleepy wrote:
I casjacknick wrote:@sosleepy Me too honestly! It was such a  good episode. Have you had a chance to watch it yet?

Yep! Watched it today during my kid's nap! I thought it was a cute epi. Lauren's concern over Ben being an idiot with that bear felt very real and relatable to me! Lots of cute moments. Smiley

@Lennoxcolinrolland Freeform has a new little add/commercial  up celebrating that Ben and Lauren is their #1 show (airing right now, I'm sure they mean). You can see it at LaurenBenHiggi IG account. Seems Freeform is happy with the ratings. I never thought they'd get more than 500K, and I think they are in the ballpark for what they expected to get. That's good news for Lauren and Ben as people. I'm sure they were/are feeling some pressure to deliver decent-ish ratings.
I saw it. Any network is going to blow up their show for as much as they can. Infact, they pretty much all do it. Same with magazines, etc. It doesn't add weight IMO. 400k to 539k is a huge difference. And it seems pretty obvious why, again IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:17 pm

Well yeah it's their top show right now because all the other Freeform main shows are on hiatus laugh out loud probably high ratings for all the BIP cast appearance.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  teamlaurenb - Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 1f49c

teamlaurenb - Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 8367-910 teamlaurenb - Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 I_got_13 teamlaurenb - Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 E5kqdm15 teamlaurenb - Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:49 pm

Linds911 wrote:Well yeah it's their top show right now because all the other Freeform main shows are on hiatus laugh out loud probably high ratings for all the BIP cast appearance.

That's essentially what I'm saying.

Did you see anything about last week's total views on that link you sent me? Cause I still have yet to see anything for their show.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt