SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlaurenb - Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:37 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:
sosleepy wrote:One last thing...

I'm sick and tired of Ben calling this decision to postpone the wedding "our decision" and "we decided." No Ben. YOU decided and this was YOUR decision. You are just super lucky Lauren is acting so mature and understanding and patient with your wishy washy a$$. I wish he'd take more ownership for his actions and acknowledge how he has hurt Lauren (not just over this, but also about JoJo.) And here again he is all ... "We" (I) don't regret calling it off because it lead us to where we are today" which is so the same BS statement over why he "didn't regret telling JoJo he loved her, cause it led him to where he was today." Yuck.

He still has the ability to redeem himself, and he has before, but I'm losing my Bachelor Ben crush and fast. #TeamLaurenB

I could not agree more.

Ben's constant need to be fawned upon might be the reason he hardly ever takes ownership of his own actions, and the hurt they cause. Lauren has no doubts. She's simply worked on the relationship, and been patient and understanding.

I'm thinking Ben has these meltdowns fairly often to various degrees, which is why many times Lauren just rolls her eyes, and appears all judgey. No one has the energy to calm a man down from paint shopping meltdowns, house decorating meltdowns etc. But when he backs out of a wedding after proposing twice, that's gonna sting.

I've been trying to think when Ben had this calling off the wedding irl time. I have no doubt it happened, and it would've showed.

It would have been august or early September as when they go to tell CH the news he mentions Nick waiting to begin his season in a couple of days.
It was in September. Lauren snapped that day.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

teamlaurenb - Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by hae1001 Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:41 pm

Ben and Lauren visited the bachelor mansion on September 21st. Right before filming Nicks season started. They had their bachelor/ette parties the week of October 6th.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:49 pm

^ I went back and checked all their snaps, and the "calling off the wedding" and engagement pics were all filmed 10 weeks ago, all within a few days of each other. This is all so damn dumb IMO. TPTB are just using Ben and Lauren as puppets, and they're just along for the ride..IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:54 pm

TPTB must think the audience is just stupid if the "wedding is off" talk is all fake and they are going to go from that to announcing a wedding is happening in two weeks and it be believable. Sorry, the audience isn't that stupid, the storyline is if this is all fake.

teamlaurenb - Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 87b72b10 teamlaurenb - Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 86669110 teamlaurenb - Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:56 pm

We could make a whole new thread and post endlessly on all the stupid, ridiculous things this franchise has tried to sell the viewers over the years that ended up being pfffft.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:01 pm

Well, the therapy session still looked real. The feelings, at least on Ben's side, seemed pretty legit IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:10 pm

Does anyone know in real time when they filmed that fake Extreme Home Makeover epi? I remember Lauren and the twins snapping in hard hats, but couldn't tell you when. That's the next epi. Just trying to see how they are piecing this together for the show.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:17 pm

And another thing... when Ben decided to do this show (and I believe via interviews when it was initially announced over the summer he was more on board than Lauren, at least initially), did he not see the big televised wedding offer coming???!! I'm not even in that relationship, not associated with the franchise and I could see that big neon light coming a mile away. So how could he be so shocked at CH's offer? He HAD to know that would be plot A of this show, right? If you don't feel ready, why agree to do this show to begin with? Why go around hunting at a winter wedding for months? Why propose twice and let Lauren start to plan and let her head go there?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:18 pm

Oh @Kashathediva !!Get well soon!

I watched maybe 30 minutes of the first episode so I really don't know anything other than what I read here.

Is it not possible that Ben wanting to call off the wedding, ( for now IMO,) because he really wants to make sure they are both ready for that step and it's not bachelor bubble. Considering the time frame since they got engaged, it was only March of this year, 8 months ago, not knowing anything about each other before that. Being offered a TV wedding may made him feel pressured.

Maybe these are conversations they've had and TPTB ran with it, included the story line into the script, and blew up into manufactured drama for viewers.

IMO it's obvious they are in love by the various interviews I've seen their SM and there day to day life.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:20 pm

sosleepy wrote:Does anyone know in real time when they filmed that fake Extreme Home Makeover epi? I remember Lauren and the twins snapping in hard hats, but couldn't tell you when. That's the next epi. Just trying to see how they are piecing this together for the show.
It was 7 weeks ago. The filming and the airing is sooooo out of order from what I'm seeing, from looking back at the snaps.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh @Kashathediva !!Get well soon!

I watched maybe 30 minutes of the first episode so I really don't know anything other than what I read here.

Is it not possible that Ben wanting to call off the wedding, ( for now IMO,) because he really wants to make sure they are both ready for that step and it's not bachelor bubble. Considering the time frame since they got engaged, it was only March of this year, 8 months ago, not knowing anything about each other before that. Being offered a TV wedding may made him feel pressured.

Maybe these are conversations they've had and TPTB ran with it, included the story line into the script, and blew up into manufactured drama for viewers.

IMO it's obvious they are in love by the various interviews I've seen their SM and there day to day life.
That's essentially what he said in the therapy session.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:25 pm

Barstool posted an article, with the headline "Ben and Lauren are calling off their wedding", and JJ responded with the hand on eyes emoji and Brett Bushnell responded with "This is so not true Rone (crying laughing emoji) they're still together." Sooooo, who the hell knows laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt