SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlaurenb - Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think they will get married. It may not be before the end of 2016 and I don't think that is unreasonable.
I think any of the doubt issues come from the storyboarding of their show and this is nothing more than the manufactured storyboarded drama we see with shows. It keeps the water cooler talk going.

Kasha you are always the voice of reason. laugh out loud That was my other thought. This doubt storyline has breathed fresh air and given people something to discuss about this otherwise pointless show. That feels intentional to me.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

teamlaurenb - Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:28 pm

Also, if Ben said we would know by the end of the show what their wedding plans were, I am back to thinking they are getting married soon. Because right now we think the wedding is off but he said we'd know by the end so that must change? I don't know anymore!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:32 pm

One last thing...

I'm sick and tired of Ben calling this decision to postpone the wedding "our decision" and "we decided." No Ben. YOU decided and this was YOUR decision. You are just super lucky Lauren is acting so mature and understanding and patient with your wishy washy a$$. I wish he'd take more ownership for his actions and acknowledge how he has hurt Lauren (not just over this, but also about JoJo.) And here again he is all ... "We" (I) don't regret calling it off because it lead us to where we are today" which is so the same BS statement over why he "didn't regret telling JoJo he loved her, cause it led him to where he was today." Yuck.

He still has the ability to redeem himself, and he has before, but I'm losing my Bachelor Ben crush and fast. #TeamLaurenB
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:35 pm

This is pretty funny:

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.cbslocal.com/2016/11/17/ben-lauren-break-up-booker-bachelor/amp/?client=safari

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:47 pm

This show was just a dumb idea in general. They've been bombarded with negativity since the beginning of it and it's only gotten worse as it's gone on. As we know, negativity on social media bothers them, as it would most people, since she's responded to the negativity more than once and he's had some wise azz remarks himself. All of this negativity has got to take some sort of strain on the relationship. It just set them so far back instead of being at a better place in their relationship given it's now been a year.

I've always liked Ben, but I've come to find he can act like a pompous, immature child. I can still see them getting married in the future, but within the next 2-3 months? I think that would be a stupid idea, but I wouldn't be the one involved in that marriage so it doesn't matter. JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:50 pm

sosleepy wrote:One last thing...

I'm sick and tired of Ben calling this decision to postpone the wedding "our decision" and "we decided." No Ben. YOU decided and this was YOUR decision. You are just super lucky Lauren is acting so mature and understanding and patient with your wishy washy a$$. I wish he'd take more ownership for his actions and acknowledge how he has hurt Lauren (not just over this, but also about JoJo.) And here again he is all ... "We" (I) don't regret calling it off because it lead us to where we are today" which is so the same BS statement over why he "didn't regret telling JoJo he loved her, cause it led him to where he was today." Yuck.

He still has the ability to redeem himself, and he has before, but I'm losing my Bachelor Ben crush and fast. #TeamLaurenB

I could not agree more.

Ben's constant need to be fawned upon might be the reason he hardly ever takes ownership of his own actions, and the hurt they cause. Lauren has no doubts. She's simply worked on the relationship, and been patient and understanding.

I'm thinking Ben has these meltdowns fairly often to various degrees, which is why many times Lauren just rolls her eyes, and appears all judgey. No one has the energy to calm a man down from paint shopping meltdowns, house decorating meltdowns etc. But when he backs out of a wedding after proposing twice, that's gonna sting.

I've been trying to think when Ben had this calling off the wedding irl time. I have no doubt it happened, and it would've showed.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think they will get married. It may not be before the end of 2016 and I don't think that is unreasonable.
I think any of the doubt issues come from the storyboarding of their show and this is nothing more than the manufactured storyboarded drama we see with shows. It keeps the water cooler talk going.

I totally agree. IMO there's going to be a wedding. Maybe the date will be announced at the end of the show for early 2017 is my guess.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:05 pm

I mean the show does seem so fake, so maybe most of the fights were just for show, they are doing fine and getting married. Guess we'll find out.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:41 pm

If all of the wedding is off nonsense  was just to get us talking then it worked. giggling
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:52 pm

@sosleepy Unless that voice of reason is for myself.
teamlaurenb - Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 IMG_3003 my left leg, my coffee table and Kasha photo bombing upper right corner.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:15 pm

Duke702 wrote:I mean the show does seem so fake, so maybe most of the fights were just for show, they are doing fine and getting married. Guess we'll find out.

Yes I have wondered this too. Could it be all manfactured and agreed upon that they will act out Ben having cold feet then resolve it all by the end of the series - in order to have a season 2 which is all about planning the actual wedding. I feel yucky for even thinking this could be the case as it is so cynical - but are they Really these superficial people? The character flaws both of them display during these episodes have proved to be so immature and emotionally vacant that I feel like it is me giving them the benefit of the doubt to cry fake.
It seems common sense that to do a reality show so early in their relationship would bring with it the continuation  of media stress and an eye on them which would be intrusive at best. Surely after meeting the one you love you are more interested in just being with them - off camera at last. The lure of the money for an "easy" job as reality stars just puts added stress on them both and whatever you do imo I would feel like I sold my soul and my soulmate for a fast buck.  But this is the treadmill they began via bn so I expect it is hard to refuse once the offers pour in.  All IMHO.
I liked how Sean and Catherine did their wedding tale in one enjoyable programme. That gave limited access to their story and the wedding ceremony felt real and intimate despite the cameras. **IMO**

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:20 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
sosleepy wrote:One last thing...

I could not agree more.

Ben's constant need to be fawned upon might be the reason he hardly ever takes ownership of his own actions, and the hurt they cause. Lauren has no doubts. She's simply worked on the relationship, and been patient and understanding.

I'm thinking Ben has these meltdowns fairly often to various degrees, which is why many times Lauren just rolls her eyes, and appears all judgey. No one has the energy to calm a man down from paint shopping meltdowns, house decorating meltdowns etc. But when he backs out of a wedding after proposing twice, that's gonna sting.

I've been trying to think when Ben had this calling off the wedding irl time. I have no doubt it happened, and it would've showed.

It would have been august or early September as when they go to tell CH the news he mentions Nick waiting to begin his season in a couple of days.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt