SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 12 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:16 pm

Haha laugh out loud . Love it !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 12 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:29 pm

lipsis wrote:I've waited three and a half years for this picture. (Their kids first Halloween)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN from the Addams Family by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I feel like this needs to be reposted often. Too good.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:37 pm

I alternate between teary eyed and laughing at Samuel dressed and made up as Gomez. Their first family Halloween just warms my heart.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:41 pm

As would we all

I will use this baby to get free candy. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:45 pm

They're at the Shulls to trick or treat with the big kids. No doubt Sean will be at the door to collect some goodies for them, er Samuel.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:51 pm

How amazing would it be for the doorbell to ring and have the three of them on the other side! Well, I don't live in Texas so I guess I will never find out. I can tell you I would give him extra candy for sure.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:56 pm

If Sean, Catherine and Samuel showed up at my door for Halloween, I'd give them my whole flippin basket of candy. After I came to from my fainting spell, of course.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:54 pm

Hands down--The Best Halloween costumes ever! What a fun family. Samuel is a lucky baby. Can they adopt me?

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:14 pm

What a great idea! It's perfect! Samuel is thinking, this is my life, Halloween or not. laugh out loud

To perfect for words, he looks like a little man, adorable!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:23 pm

Best laugh of this Halloween cantstopl
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:24 pm

Samuel's costume before the costume. Our little pumpkin is ready for trick or treating! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:26 pm

The cutest little pumpkin too. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I vote they put him in a costume for every holiday. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

+39
landrje
florenlacs
Just Looking
mprssdbyu
atem