SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 46 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:03 pm

Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
1 on 1 date with this hottie. Sushi and a movie for the win. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 46 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:46 am

I wonder what they went to see.

I also really like Catherine's lipstick.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:53 pm

Lowe Co's first birthday party is tonight. In case we don't get any other pics of them, here's a couple of hotties before the party officially kicked off.

Source: @catherinegiudici IG story

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:08 pm

HAWT!!! So nice to get a couple picture of the non-goofy variety..

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:42 pm

Fiesta time! Looks like Cat picked a dress to match the theme. And I've missed their matching. Always brings back good memories.

Celebrating @lowe_co's first birthday with this dimer. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:39 am

lipsis wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
God is good ❤ by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I think this is the sweetest picture .

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:45 am

^^ it really is.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:58 am

Lol yes I suppose it does.

I feel like this one picture sums up our entire relationship. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:02 am

Lol. An adorable summation though.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:02 pm

Aww! That's so cute Smiley These two really melt my heart . The adoration they have to each other through these years is just wonderful . Such a beautiful couple . Thanks for posting Smiley

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:54 pm

He's actually a pretty good writer. Ton of grammatical errors though. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:01 pm

That is downright adorable.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

+39
landrje
florenlacs
Just Looking
mprssdbyu
atem