SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 14 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:19 pm

Dear God. Noooo. Love you Lola. RIP

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Goodnight Sweet Lola Girl. We're gonna miss you every second. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 14 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:22 pm

This makes me so sad. RIP sweet Lola girl.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:25 pm

Oh no I'm tearing up sad RIP Lola.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:28 pm

My heart is broken

Today we said goodbye to the best dog there ever was. Easily one of the toughest "grown up decisions" we've ever had to make. For the past couple of months I've been carrying her around the house and helping her use the bathroom because she had lost the ability to walk and stand due to a genetic disease. When we found out about the disease we were just hoping she would make it long enough to meet her future brother/sister. She did and we're so thankful for that. Sucks for us now and we're both crying like babies but we know we made the right choice for her. We'll see you when we get there sweet Lola. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:31 pm

This made me so sad, RIP Lola.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:38 pm

The Sean and Catherine Fan Forum loves you Lola Lowe. Rest well, sweet girl.

Last edited by lipsis on Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:39 pm

So sorry to hear about that. Rip Lola girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:53 pm

Lipsis: that's a beautiful tribute to Lola.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:59 pm

Seancatters
Tonight we all share with Sean and Catherine and Samuel sweet memories of a special fur baby.
Lipsis' beautiful memorial to the precious Lola touched my heart.
She's been a part of all of our lives
She'll never be forgotten
We love you sweet girl
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:00 pm

Thank you Barb and Smartcat. I made it this morning because I had a feeling.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:09 pm

I know we all felt like we "knew" Lola. Thankfully she is no longer in pain.  

Source: Instagram

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:15 pm

So sorry for their loss! Can't help to cry again cause I just put my 16 yrs old dog to sleep last month.
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

+39
landrje
florenlacs
Just Looking
mprssdbyu
atem