SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 23 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by smartcat Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:26 am

Full from a wonderful family Thanksgiving dinner and full of thanks for all my fellow Seancatters.
Wonderful sharing all the joy of the Lowe family and the excitement of adorable Samuel with all of you!

smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 23 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:55 am

Thanks for all the adorable pics Sammy! Turkey legs had is so cute! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:02 pm

lipsis wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thankful. So thankful by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lipsis, it it Ok to use this picture for my avi. Thanks
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:03 pm

Sure Joyjoy. Go ahead.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:18 pm

Yup

This right here is what life is all about. (BB, 3> BG, Baby) by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:53 pm

I LOVE THIS BOYYYYYYY by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:55 pm

So flippin' cute.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:57 pm

Gosh he is so squeezable! Look at that precious happy face!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:59 pm

Looks like he's getting more hair on that cute little head. Still looks light in color to me but it's hard to tell.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:55 pm

So much personality in a practically brand new human! He is amazing.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:27 pm

OMG! He is so adorbs!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:40 pm

He just gets more adorable in every picture/video they share with us. beatingheart

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

+39
landrje
florenlacs
Just Looking
mprssdbyu
atem