SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 57 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 57 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:41 am

This single gal is gonna claim Samuel as my valentine. I'm sure SeanCat won't mind. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:10 am

They wouldn't mind at all, Umngirl, especially for you.

So i wonder who taped Cat's picture up near Samuel's spaces? Sean or Cat?

And Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:21 am

^Where did you see taped up pictures? I missed that.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:59 am

In the pic I posted this morning. Isnt that a pic taped to the window or is it too early here?

ETA: Oh damn, thats a Facetime, isnt it? I'm going back to bed...after I have the crown replaced that just fell out. laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:07 am

Lol. It's FaceTime.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:43 am

I didn't want to ask what you meant by taped up pic, I figured it would come to you eventually. I know the feeling. dizzy Thanks to our members who set us straight. laugh out loud I've had my share.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:06 am

SMH I need a keeper, truly. laugh out loud

In any event, it's nice to know Samuel is clean, must be getting fed and rest and still smiling with his mommy gone for a few days. Now he just needs to be clothed...

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:39 am

Awww throwback

My Valentine also happens to be my best friend. She may think my dad jokes are lame but she somehow manages to put up with me on a daily basis and the best part is, she loves me with all her heart. Everyone needs a Catherine in their life. But find your own because this one's mine. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:52 am

I wish every day was Valentines Day

And for once in my life, I'm speechless. Happy Valentine's Day my sweet loving husband ❤ by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by StevAlimc Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:52 pm

H a p p y  beatingheart  D a y  everyone!  from the cutest little nugget.  

My photoshopped. Photo credit @ Dreft
StevAlimc
StevAlimc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:56 pm

Very cute!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

+39
landrje
florenlacs
Just Looking
mprssdbyu
atem