SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 59 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by lipsis Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:15 pm

Awesome

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
OH MY GOSH DO YOU SEE THIS DRAWING IT'S THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD I JUST WANT TO EAT IT UP. WE GOT @CELEBSONSANDWICHES'D - Ps. My sandwich was almond butter with jelly, sliced apples and bananas on whole wheat toast by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

goals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 59 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by umngirl Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:18 pm

That is too awesome! And the sandwich sounds good too. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:23 pm

That fake sandwich looks a hella better than Sean's real ham sandwich.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:58 pm

Lowe Family of 4

As usual, watching a baby do stuff. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:27 pm

Full House

Family stuff tonight with these munchkins. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:46 pm

That's a nice family pic. It looks like Samuel is looking at his cousins, or maybe Grandpa, how sweet!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:11 am

And they all seem to blend together like a rainbow. Beautiful family.

If you look quick, if looks like Jay is wearing a pink bow tie (Ashby's hair bow).

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:13 am

Haha, yes. All the kids are growing up fast.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:52 pm

Glad they got a chance to meet up with the Boothstowes while they were in town.

Couldn't make it for the workout but somehow got my sweat on just walking in on @yourcitystrong's energy today. So impressed @kaitlynbristowe @erinoprea @shawn_booth18!  by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:11 pm

As they say in social media. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is what I married. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:45 pm

True story...

Samuel sat down and started playing Beethoven's Piano Sonata [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from memory. True story. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:47 pm

So cute and grownup! He'll be ready for real piano lessons in no time.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

+39
landrje
florenlacs
Just Looking
mprssdbyu
atem