SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 76 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:20 pm

I feel like I need to acknowledge that Cat looks fantastic. Being a mom definitely seems to agree with her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 76 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:44 pm

Just walking around town with these two goobers today. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:48 pm

So many photos the past few days.. Love them all. PINKHEART hearthumbsup

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:57 pm

Sammy long legs. The kid is already half Cat's size.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:08 pm

I love Cat's look! She has her own quirky style and always looks fabulous. Those two guys she hangs with...well, they're pretty darned special too!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:30 am

Any bets on when he will fit in these? Check out Cat's IG story for more.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:16 pm

Anybody feel like voting?

@TVLine
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Poll: Who Were the Best and Worst Suitors?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:01 pm

umngirl wrote:Sammy long legs. The kid is already half Cat's size.

Just posting to tell you that I love the photo you use as your avatar. Reminds me of a photo we took when my son (now almost 20) was still a baby.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:08 pm

Aww

Disneyland ain't got nothing on this. (But Disneyland is still very much awesome and I also love it.) by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:16 pm

Smiley

The kid loves peekaboo. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:33 pm

Those goggles were exactly what I needed after a long day. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:55 pm

Guess who just popped up on the celebrity player list for the All Star Softball Classic in Seattle on May 13th? Think hard. They have a cute kid. Ones blonde. Ones brunette. Both are hilarious. Who can it be? I'll wait.... (Insert final Jeopardy music playing here)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

+39
landrje
florenlacs
Just Looking
mprssdbyu
atem