SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 30 of 71 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 50 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterShow - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am starting to see that too but I am still conflicted.  Kevin got his first 1 on 1 episode 3, then Mike got his first in episode 5 and another almost 1 right after so they have to equal it up.  That is what next week will be.  I think I need to watch the preview again.  All that she has said to Mike and all the talk about home life, where he lives all those important talk, his intro video, I have not seen that with Kevin W so how comes he wins?  I am confused!!!!!

Back to top Go down

AfterShow - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:28 pm

Maybe this has already been discussed, but I don't think the GD is totally cancelled next week. I believe it just moves from the market to a more private setting & different format. I base this on the preview from the WNetwork website:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Jennifer Valentyne ‏@JennValentyne
Amazing panel last night on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @bacheloretteca @w_network [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:49 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:04 pm

I've just finished watching.
Kev W outburst seemed to come more from a bruised ego than a pure jealousy.
He even said, we have a strong connection and i plan to bring the rose home.
Don't know, he did like her don't get me wrong, but he is a bit caught up in the whole "getting a rose" thing.
I hope this convo did open his eyes on where to put his effort and emotions.

Awww i love me some Mikhel and even the jasmine i see with him. She just melt everytime. I find that she is really touchy feely with him. She even had her hand inside his shirt.
And she always beams. But at the same time i agree that their story is just too sweet and we are not shown enough depth. Not very F1 story.

If Mike is not F1, I will be surprised. Not because they are rubbing a love story ala Nikki in our face but because they are developing an F1 story like they have done for Bianca and April in previous seasons. Both those stories were very real, and did have genuine "obstacle" that come from a deep place, from the F1s pasts. Not a jealousy obstacle for exemple.
And they always tie that up with what's the lead is looking for.

Now, if i'm being honest, it makes more sense to have KW as the F2 to Mike F1 if we refer to previous F2 edit. The F2 has never got that clean sweet and totally easy and positive chemistry edit.
Also "want" VS "need" is better illustrated in that case than with a Mikhel/Mike finally, given what they have shown us till now.
But at the same time, they might go for a Trista's season F2 than their usual F2 story lines.

all that JMHO
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:24 pm

casjacknick wrote:Calling all Bachelor Australia peeps! This is not another Richie and Alex thing is it? Remember when everyone loved our sweetheart Nikki (Mike) except for those that loved the unconventional option Olena (Mikhel) and the one who won was badly edited Alex (Kevin W)? I haven't seen the episode yet and as of now I still trust Jasmine to make the right decision but Nikki threw me for such a loop I didn't watch the finale. I would love a palate cleanser but I don't want another disappointment.

Oh nooooooo....... I can't handle another stage five clinger/overacted coquettish story again. I'm still having to medicate myself with gin and tonic to cope with the trauma of watching Richie pick Alex over the totally adorable and absolutely perfect Nikki.

If Jasmine picks Kevin W over Mike, Mikhel or even Kevin P I'm going to have to set up a crowdfunding site for Jasmine's therapy when the relationship goes south, send a strongly worded letter to TPTB about their edit and get some shares in Hendricks!.... and that seems like a lot of work.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:31 pm

I'm watching right now. What even is Benoit. I am dying. cantstopl

Last edited by BlackHalo on Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:33 pm

bluwavz wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sharleen's questions about the CP were exactly the same as mine. For me, something is obviously missing for this to even make sense.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:40 pm

Yes this season has been very interesting to sleuth because by the looks of it, there have been significant clues for each of the frontrunners. I really hope we get another preview to be able to sleuth HTDs and the finale!

Some other thoughts after rewatching the episode.

That 2-1 date was so stressful to watch, even though I knew the outcome. Thomas handled himself well, but after his time on the GD last episode I really couldn't see a future between him and Jasmine. I also think in this episode you could see that Jasmine is literally figuring out what she actually needs in life right before our eyes. I think this was a big turning point for her, and highlighted why I think Mike will end up being F1.

Mike's story about not being there when his Mother passed away broke my heart.  He really bared a bit of his soul to Jasmine IMO and managed to communicate who he is and why he is that way. Mike was put on a 2-1 date and could've been going home, and not once did he respond with passive aggression. Instead he said that he understood Jasmine was in a difficult position, focused on how she was feeling, and opened himself up to her. So much respect for how he chose to deal with that situation. I am still awaiting the HTD because this is when I think things could really take off.

My observation about Mikhel would be that a lot of time has been spent on how he feels about Jasmine. He obviously is really smitten. Jasmine reiterates how sweet Mikhel is throughout their time together. I feel like she cares for him, but I have to say he does come across as quite young to me. I believe he's 28, but I almost feel like he's younger than Jasmine. I don't think there's been any talk from Jasmine so far about Mikhel being her husband, or seeing a long-term future with him. Perhaps that will come later. I see Mikhel as falling hard for Jasmine (and she could indeed fall for him too), but that he will end up being the next Bachelor.

As for Kevin W, it's interesting that Jasmine began to question his life in Toronto and also how he communicated with her "you like skirting around questions." Jasmine has said that she wanted "someone who can compromise and communicate" and I am interested to see how this aspect is addressed in the future. As for their "argument", I just don't agree with the idea that just because something comes from a real human emotion, that it makes it any more "honest" than dealing with something maturely. Down the line when there are more things at stake than if you get the reassurance of a GD rose, how will Kevin W respond? Would it be Jasmine's fault for not being reassuring enough if he gets angry? Here's my thing. The respect that I am given in a conversation shouldn't be contingent on whether I am saying what you want to hear if I am being respectful in my disagreement.

I agree that this argument wasn't just about jealousy, IMO it was also about ego and Jasmine not saying what Kevin W wanted to hear. All of the men there have grown closer to Jasmine and would feel jealous and insecure on some level so I don't understand how "jealousy" is seen as an excuse to throw out the respect one has for a partner? And why is the focus on how Kevin W needed reassurance? Didn't Jasmine need it too? Even as the lead. I do think they'll likely resolve this and their storyline will move forward. There must've been another conversation that we didn't get to see. But my doubts about the long-term nature of their relationship remains, particularly since Jasmine said "I really figured out, aside from what I want out of a relationship, what I really need out of a relationship in order to have something that’s going to last in the long-term and, hopefully, forever." From what's been shown and the narrative being told this still adds up IMO to Mike most likely being F1. All JMO. Smiley

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:01 pm

I'm watching too! Benoit and jasmines date has just started. I find him a bit too full on - he'd be exhausting to date - like the Energizer bunny!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:05 pm

casjacknick wrote:Calling all Bachelor Australia peeps! This is not another Richie and Alex thing is it? Remember when everyone loved our sweetheart Nikki (Mike) except for those that loved the unconventional option Olena (Mikhel) and the one who won was badly edited Alex (Kevin W)? I haven't seen the episode yet and as of now I still trust Jasmine to make the right decision but Nikki threw me for such a loop I didn't watch the finale. I would love a palate cleanser but I don't want another disappointment.

cantstopl yes I know right this is exactly how I'm feeling!! I really need this to be a beautiful story or I'm just gonna think the jealousy edit is always f1 from now on Hugesmile p.s I agree with others that Kev w reminds me of josh and I prey that kev is not getting jealous or upset right now with Jasmine about tweeting with mike and liking his comments etc that is if he is f1 jmo no no
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:35 pm

Kevin W is a nightmare and so the F1. no no You can tell by their conversation on the GD. He says he's ready for it (seeing her with other guys) to be over already. Why? He automatically assumes he's going to the end. This is giving me Kaitlyn and Shawn flashbacks when he throw fits after she gave him reassurance.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 71 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 50 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again