SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 31 of 71 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 51 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterShow - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:11 pm

Katiebelle wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm watching too! Benoit and jasmines date has just started. I find him a bit too full on - he'd be exhausting to date - like the Energizer bunny!

Hi! Could someone pls pls pretty plsssss post the link to watch bestbud! TYIA
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

AfterShow - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:22 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm watching too! Benoit and jasmines date has just started. I find him a bit too full on - he'd be exhausting to date - like the Energizer bunny!

Hi! Could someone pls pls pretty plsssss post the link to watch bestbud! TYIA

I've just finished watching on the official site using a VPN - I don't have the technical know how to embed the video and I not sure you even can from the official site. Have you tried Youtube? Good luck!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:26 pm

just realized that she is going to be balling saying goodbye to Mikhel in F2.
Seeing their date at the sea, how they still were close, knowing that she probably said she was in love with two people and seeing how it was hard to let Thomas go I can see her being really sad to let him go.
Especially since he is so sweet and how jas is protective over him kindof.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:49 pm

epi 7 preview from The Bachelorette Canada on Facebook.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:51 pm

So I have just finished watching after a few interruptions and I thought the episode was a little flat - no spark and zip from the guys as usual - things must be getting serious.

Still loving Mike - what a great guy and loved how he comforted her after she sent Thomas home. If she doesn't pick him he's going to be snapped up very quickly by some lucky lady. He's the type of guy that's always solid and always has your back. I recognise the type as I've been happily married to one for nearly 20 years.

But my old free-spirited self would have totally have picked Kevin P - in a heart beat!  There's something about him - I sense that he has a hurt - there's something in his past that makes him choose the nomad lifestyle and be guarded. He is very sensitive and intuitive but needs a slow burn relationship and, unfortunately, the format of the show just doesn't allow that. I believe that with a little time and patience he would make a wonderful partner.

The big red danger danger flag this episode was the way that Kevin W spoke to Jasmine. I did not like it one bit Mr W Waving your Waggling Wanky Finger! There are going to be times in even the best and most solid relationships when you don't agree and how you communicate with each other during those times can make or break a relationship. He knew what he was getting into going on this show so he needs to grow up and grow a pair. And to learn respect, patience and the art of listening - because if he actually listened to her response instead of getting all huffy he would have understood where she was coming from.

There - now that I have had my little rant - I have to say that I am a little worried that he is F1. I wait with impatience to see their time together next week.

Oh - and one other thing - IMO she's not going to pick Mikhel in the end - as gorgeous and sweet as he is - I think she's after more of a man's man - someone who will alternate between taking the lead, sharing the lead and following the lead. I think that if she was with Mikhel he is so easy going that he would let her make all the decisions and as fun as it is to be the boss after a while that constant role in a relationship gets tired and boring.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:36 pm

So r we all confident in saying that Mikhel is f2 and whoever ends up in Cuba with him is the f1(being mike or Kev w) question my question is if Kev w is f1 who the hell out of mike and mikhel will be next Bach?! I mean it's crazy how they both seem to be endorsed by production no idea

Eta IMO mike is more popular on sm than mikhel......but I see them pushing more for mikhel to be next Bach so to me mike must be f1?? Hugesmile :crazed
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:11 pm

Great post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Agree with every word.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:26 pm

MTA - Nov. 15
ATFR - Nov.08
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  were these two dates confirmed or guesses?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:42 pm

richmondrose wrote:MTA - Nov. 15
ATFR - Nov.08
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  were these two dates confirmed or guesses?

MTA nov 15
ATFR Nov 22

Confirmed by bachca posted a reply to someone on the Facebook pg....it's been posted somewhere I saw it on the fb pg myself
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:50 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
richmondrose wrote:MTA - Nov. 15
ATFR - Nov.08

MTA nov 15
ATFR Nov 22

Confirmed by bachca posted a reply to someone on the Facebook pg....it's been posted somewhere I saw it on the fb pg myself

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:03 am

Because I'm getting old and can't keep track, I've posted this in the No Discussion Filming
Schedule. Hope this helps.

richmondrose wrote:Dates, Locations and Eliminations to go with chart provided by W_network:

Dates, Locations and Eliminations
Episode/Week 1-Sept. 13 Vancouver-M&G ... 20 to 15
Episode/Week 2–Sept. 20 Jamaica ... 15 to 13
Episode/Week 3-Sept. 27 Jamaica ... 13 to 11
Episode/Week 4-Oct.4 Quebec ... 11 to 8
Episode/Week 5–Oct.11 Quebec ... 8 to 7
Episode/Week 6-Oct.18 Marrakesh ... 7 to 5
Episode/Week 7-Oct.25 Marrakesh ... 5 to 3
Episode/Week 8-Nov.1 HTD ... 3 to 2
Episode/Week 9-Nov.8 FD/MTP/LCD/FRC ... 2 to 1
Episode/Week10-Nov.15 MTA
Episode/Week11-Nov.22 ATFR (60 min)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by richmondrose on Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:29 am; edited 2 times in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:28 am

richmondrose wrote:Because I'm getting old and can't keep track, I've posted this in the No Discussion Filming
Schedule. Hope this helps.

richmondrose wrote:Dates, Locations and Eliminations to go with chart provided by W_network:

Dates, Locations and Eliminations
Episode/Week 1-Sept. 13 Vancouver-M&G ... 20 to 15
Episode/Week 2–Sept. 20 Jamaica ... 15 to 13
Episode/Week 3-Sept. 27 Jamaica ... 13 to 11
Episode/Week 4-Oct.4 Quebec ... 11 to 8
Episode/Week 5–Oct.11 Quebec ... 8 to 7
Episode/Week 6-Oct.18 Marrakesh ... 7 to 5
Episode/Week 7-Oct.25 Marrakesh ... 5 to 3
Episode/Week 8-Nov.1 HTD ... 3 to 2
Episode/Week 9-Nov.8 LCD/MTP/FRC ... 2 to 1
Episode/Week10-Nov.15 MTA
Episode/Week11-Nov.22 ATFR

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks for doing that yes only thing I would prob say is that the frc would be before ATFR on the 22 nov..jmo I believe AL mentioned one was a 90min episode?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 71 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 51 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again