SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 33 of 71 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 52 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:35 pm

albean99 wrote:I can't find epi 6 to watch. It was on youtube but was deleted before I got a chance to watch it. I'm hoping not to have to use Hola again because it seems to take over.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Episode 6

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:37 am

You rock [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thumbsup

Thanks so much! I'll watch it tomorrow.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:12 am

albean99 wrote:You rock [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thumbsup

Thanks so much! I'll watch it tomorrow.

It's a good one!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
This gal knows a thing or 2 about Canadian Bachelors. Former Bachelor Canada contestant and Former Beauty Queen @TrishaVergo will join us!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:52 pm

Sprite wrote:It's a good one!
Yes, it's a good one! They are getting more and more real...and more emotional... peace
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:55 pm

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Keep your questions coming! We want to hear what YOU have to say to our bachelors and Jasmine. Nothing is off limits [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:01 pm

Haha ... is Thomas tickling Jasmines ankle? He's so cute! AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 3806527698
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:33 pm

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 1h
As the number of bachelors continues to dwindle it never gets easier saying goodbye. These men definitely know how to make an impact.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:19 am

I posted this in Kevin P's thread earlier but thought I should post it here too. Same Kevin P same. AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 3806527698 giggling

source

I am interested to see what happens next episode since we know there's going to be an emotional revelation from Kevin P about his past that will affect him going further in his relationship with Jasmine. It would've been great if we'd been able to see his hometown, but I guess something significant happens on their SD that changes things.

IMO Kevin P might possibly leave on his own accord and was originally going to make it to HTDs, making it initially 4 HTDs. I am wondering if it's therefore also possible for 3 guys to make it to Cuba? I guess we'll see.

Since we know Mikhel, Mike, and Kevin W do get HTDs I am interested to see how those relationships progress and specifically what is said in VOs and PIs, and what we see shown. I would assume from the preview that Kevin W and Jasmine talk more since part of last episode seems to have skipped some of that. If Jasmine has cancelled the GD in the market, then I would guess we'll also see more talks with Mikhel and Mike that clarify things for her with them too.

I'm most excited to finally see the HTDs. And hopefully get something to sleuth from the finale! Praying

Last edited by siena on Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:37 am

So I watched it and there is not much to be said that hasn't already been said but I wanted to point out three thoughts 1 Thomas had just the classiest exit of anyone on a two on one ever of all time. 2. Mike and his story made me cry and cry and he didn't even act like he was trying to use his story for a rose or sympathy just to explain. 3. Kevin W. was not as bad as I was expecting considering what I had already read here; put me down as someone that thinks he might be final 1. I get that Mike is a sweetheart and their mirroring stories would be a beautiful ending but this is also Jasmine's life and I guess she gets to decide what she wants.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:34 am

^^ Yes Thomas really was a class act exiting that 2-1. It was such an uncomfortable date to watch IMO, but Thomas and Mike showed themselves to be gents. And I just want to say that as someone who does hope that Mike is F1, it's actually Jasmine's own words post-filming that make me think what she wanted (and needed) was someone like Mike. I am touched by their mirroring stories of course, but it's not just based on that. IMO what Jasmine has continually described post-show is what makes me think Mike is F1.

A quote I posted earlier from a post-filming Jasmine interview: "I felt like I didn't really know, until going on this, what I actually needed from a relationship. Apart from what my dealbreakers were and what I wanted generally in a person — goodhearted, kind and loyal — I figured out I needed someone a little more grounded than me, because I can be scatterbrained and free spirited. I figured out what I needed for a strong, sustainable relationship." IMO that aligns most clearly with Mike at this point, and very specifically with that conversation on the 2-1 date.

But whoever Jasmine does end up with I truly hope she's happy and wish her only the best. And I wish the same for all of the guys too. Smiley

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:15 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Wouldn't the MTA be before the 2-1?
we know the MTA is on the 15th, we also know that the MTA is 90 min and that there is a 60 min ATFR.

Therefore, feel that it would go as I said above considering we know that there are supposed to be 10 X 90 min epi's and 1X60 min epi in the 11 episode season per the GoodHuman Productions website.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 71 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 52 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again