SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 34 of 71 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 52 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:18 am

siena wrote:I posted this in Kevin P's thread earlier but thought I should post it here too. Same Kevin P same. AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 3806527698 giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source

I am interested to see what happens next episode since we know there's going to be an emotional revelation from Kevin P about his past that will affect him going further in his relationship with Jasmine. It would've been great if we'd been able to see his hometown, but I guess something significant happens on their SD that changes things.

IMO Kevin P might possibly leave on his own accord and was originally going to make it to HTDs, making it initially 4 HTDs. I am wondering if it's therefore also possible for 3 guys to make it to Cuba? I guess we'll see.

Since we know Mikhel, Mike, and Kevin P do get HTDs I am interested to see how those relationships progress and specifically what is said in VOs and PIs, and what we see shown. I would assume from the preview that Kevin W and Jasmine talk more since part of last episode seems to have skipped some of that. If Jasmine has cancelled the GD in the market, then I would guess we'll also see more talks with Mikhel and Mike that clarify things for her with them too.

I'm most excited to finally see the HTDs. And hopefully get something to sleuth from the finale! Praying
How do we know that Kevin P gets a HTD?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:41 am

casjacknick wrote:So I watched it and there is not much to be said that hasn't already been said but I wanted to point out three thoughts 1 Thomas had just the classiest exit of anyone on a two on one ever of all time. 2. Mike and his story made me cry and cry and he didn't even act like he was trying to use his story for a rose or sympathy just to explain. 3. Kevin W. was not as bad as I was expecting considering what I had already read here; put me down as someone that thinks he might be final 1. I get that Mike is a sweetheart and their mirroring stories would be a beautiful ending but this is also Jasmine's life and I guess she gets to decide what she wants.

Haha I feel the same way. I read this thread before I watched and I was like oh man here goes KW being an unhinged psycho and then watching I was like eh well that really wasn't that bad. I could've seen myself reacting the same way actually. I still like him and Jasmine together and I still think he's the F1. I didn't find Drew that bad either. I was expecting him to be Satan reading here but honestly he really made the whole episode for me. He's like Chad except much less offensive. As much as I like Thomas and Mikhel I was dead when he said Thomas lived in a suitcase and wasn't marriage material and that Mikhel got a participation rose for being the most improved. Also when he said he and Mike were the most similar it reminded me of Chad saying he was a more rugged version of Ben Higgins. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Just a typo! Meant a W not a P. I think Kevin P is leaving next episode, and possibly of his own accord.

I think we're all pretty sure Kevin W gets to HTDs. I didn't like the Kevin W "argument" when I watched it the first time, and I still don't like it. It was actually worse than I expected, and I hope Kevin W watched it back and didn't like what he saw either. That's just my honest opinion. Doesn't mean I don't think he and Jasmine have a connection and that he won't likely progress further. If he makes it to HTDs I suspect they end up having a good SD.

These HTDs are the ones I am most looking forward to, and getting to see the guys in their own settings. Since every human being is made up of so many different layers, it's always good to see another side to them when they're at home. yes All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:55 am

Just curious if Chris is really more annoying than what was shown to deserve Drew's treatment of him. 

Drew is  a schoolyard bully and laughs like a bit*ch.  I'm doing a marathon and I'm on episode 5.  I just feel like women tend to forgive men easily(even if they behave like a bully) just because they're good looking.   I'm guilty of that myself.   But that Drew is an a*s.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:36 am

I really like Jasmine and the act that she is not a pushover. I like how she told Kevin w to let her get a word in. He was out of order IMO. TO feel jealous is fine but assume what she had with other was nothing compared to his is just cocky. I like how she made him understand I have other people who I connect with even more than i connected with you. Deal with it. TO me he is just a rung below Drew on the ladder of cocky. I hope she takes him to the final and dump him because he looks to me like he would be the very confident of the 2 at the final rose ceremony.

She deserves a Mike, Mikhel or a kevin P. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:18 pm

I just watch the rerun of the bachelorette and the after, I never see the part with Mike sing on the after, but they show it awhile ago on the meet on greet when he told her about him singing in a band. It was in and ITM.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:20 pm

I finally finished watching epi 6. I'm very torn on who I think is the f1 but not as much about the next Bachelor.

I was disappointed that Benoit got a SD because he seems like a MOT guy. I barely paid attention and assume he's leaving next.

I loved seeing more of Kevin P and agree with Sharleen about that kiss.  beatingheart He's still right up there with Mikhel as my favorites. He could be a dark horse but am assuming he'll go home soon. I don't see him as TB only because of his nomadic life and he may be too deep.

I like Thomas but he's kind of like KP with his lifestyle and didn't see it working out with Jasmine. Drew is so full of himself that it's probably safe to say he won't get his wish of being lead. Jasmine nailed it when she said he never asks about her, even when prompted.

Mike is a nice guy and I'd be fine with him as either f1 or lead, but I'm not seeing it with Jasmine. I know people have pointed out clues in interviews/SM but I still can't buy it just yet. He seems more like the guy she wishes she could get into than the one she does.

Kevin W is still not my favorite and I didn't like how rude he was to Jasmine. He was a bit of a spoiled brat in this episode. I get that he has feelings for her and appears to think he's got this but he could be pushing her away with his attitude. Edit keeps me from seeing him as TB but could see him as f1 because there is a lot of chemistry. I could also see him being the jealous f2 and walking out in a huff which I'm sure they'd love.

Mikhel is such a sweetie yet he & Jasmine do have a lot of chemistry. After their conversations, she just seems to melt a little and seems almost girlish when it's kissing time. Does that mean he's f1? No idea but do see him as the leading contender for Bachelor if not.

I will say that they're doing a very good job at hiding the true f1 because all the camps seem to think it points to their guy (not necessarily their favorite but who they think "wins"). JMO of course.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15319

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:27 pm

IA they are doing a great job in editing. I like the challenge for sleuthers to really work at the clues.

Each week I look for the F1 connection with Mike, and I'm not seeing it. If they are hiding him and leaving a ton on the cutting room floor, then IMO they've done their job. He is well liked, he's a good guy, multi talented not to mention his involvement with charities.

I too see her melting with Mikhel from the first epi. Their date was OTT. I like KevinW who IMO is a good guy as well. I'd be happy with any one of them as her F1 and am looking forward to seeing them together post show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:56 pm

Trying to keep up here so tomorrow is both Kevin's solo date and a three on one with Benoit, Mike and Mikhel with Kevin P. probably going home on his solo date and Benoit at the rose ceremony?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Jasmine is taking her relationships with the remaining bachelors to new heights! Don't miss a new episode TOMORROW 9PM ET/PT on @w_network.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think that's correct!

Standing on that cliff is making me dizzy. I'd never be accepted as a contestant, diving? no Rock climbing? no Helicopter rides? no What exactly do you like? The beach.

laugh out loud

I like the comment "new heights" although cliche, I think it might have some meaning!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks! I am trying to keep it all straight. Also, Mike's hometown date has been sleuthed and Mikhel's Last Chance but that is it, right? We are just assuming that Kevin W. gets a rose tomorrow. If he does do you think Jasmine will visit 2 fire stations or will Kevin W. or Mike take her to do something else.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 71 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 52 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again