SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 46 of 71 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 58 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterShow - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by siena Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The schedule is so confusing to me too! I had initially thought there'd be 3 in Cuba, but then since that chart has been correct I thought it has to be 2.

Maybe the finale is just split into two episodes. One part airing on Nov 8, the other Nov 22nd? Still with 2 guys in Cuba.

If it's two guys my prediction would be Mikhel (SC of him in Cuba) and Mike (Narrative, SM clues matching). All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

AfterShow - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:02 am

Idlemess wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Yessss ess okay. Come join the dark side with me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rotfl
AfterShow - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 3806527698
:stirthepot plotting laugh out loud

at any rate, really cool to see the Warrior Field info that GA posted & the SC that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted in KW's thread Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:07 am

siena wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The schedule is so confusing to me too! I had initially thought there'd be 3 in Cuba, but then since that chart has been correct I thought it has to be 2.

Maybe the finale is just split into two episodes. One part airing on Nov 8, the other Nov 22nd? Still with 2 guys in Cuba.

If it's two guys my prediction would be Mikhel (SC of him in Cuba) and Mike (Narrative, SM clues matching). All JMO.

Can you confirm if the chart correctly predicted 5 guys to 3 guys? It seems that all along that chart was implying one episode in Morocco and now it turns out it's 2 episodes in Morocco. Could every well still be a split finale, I just struggle to see how they can fit the content for just 2 dates in Cuba over a 90 mins segment...... scratch

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:09 am

preview again. Mikhel I don't want to wait around for her to break my heart, I just want to go home. He get's in the car, he had what looks like to me the same suit and tie as in the RC which they show a s/shot of.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:09 am

Mikhel goes home next week because the suit and tie he has is in when speaking about going home is at the RC for next week.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:09 am

mercieme wrote:
siena wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The schedule is so confusing to me too! I had initially thought there'd be 3 in Cuba, but then since that chart has been correct I thought it has to be 2.

Can you confirm if the chart correctly predicted 5 guys to 3 guys? It seems that all along that chart was implying one episode in Morocco and now it turns out it's 2 episodes in Morocco. Could every well still be a split finale, I just struggle to see how they can fit the content for just 2 dates in Cuba over a 90 mins segment...... scratch

IA and I'm confused did they show mikhel in cuba for the htd preview????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:10 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
richmondrose wrote:Why would they show a   Mikhel supposedly in Cuba in a preview for HTD? scratch

really? how could you tell mikhel was in cuba??? then maybe 3 really do go to cuba ?

There is a SC of MIkhel on a catamaran in Cuba so the SC of him being shown tonight getting into a car cannot be from Cuba because the preview tonight is for HTD and not for FD/LCD.

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:10 am

Where do they go for mikhel's htd? is it possible it's the same boat? probably not if they have the same boats in cuba

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it is the same suit in the RC for next week. Maybe the do some boating before they go to his home.

Last edited by reason on Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:11 am

reason wrote:Mikhel goes home next week because the suit and tie he has is in when speaking about going home is at the RC for next week.

but we have a scap of him in cuba?? scratch I'm sooooo confused dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:11 am

Getting in the car, they show a s/shot of the F3 standing there. We need that cap to see if any of them have roses on and to match up his suit at the RC and the car, it looks the same to me.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:12 am

GuardianAngel wrote:preview again. Mikhel I don't want to wait around for her to break my heart, I just want to go home. He get's in the car, he had what looks like to me the same suit and tie as in the RC which they show a s/shot of.
This is so bizarre that they would preview this ... I have a feeling it's a blatant misdirect & Mikhel is in F2 (IMO).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 71 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 58 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again