SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 58 of 71 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 64 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterShow - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Brill Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:27 pm

summerofsammi Welcome1 I'm thinking the same. :yes:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

AfterShow - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by summerofsammi Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That's a good point. I just wish we knew all of the answers now! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

summerofsammi

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:42 pm

reason wrote:If Kevin is final 1, why would Jasmine rub it in Mike face then and tweet a photo of Mike on the exact bench they sat on during the hometown visit?  that would be just cruel.

I don't think Jasmine is being cruel at all by favouring that picture. it was a funny and she's just being friendly and supportive ... Kevin likes Mike, too.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IMO it would be cruel rubbing salt in someone wound. I am old school I think different.

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:53 pm

reason wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IMO it would be cruel rubbing salt in someone wound.  I am old school I think different.

I'm old school too. I just interpret the situation differently. It's all good.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:00 pm

The pic was posted by the show's makeup artist Jess Haisinger. I don't see Jasmine liking it as a sign of anything other than that she wanted to like a friend's photo, but that's JMO.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:05 pm

Yea it's all good, everyone think different, but when you were once similar situation it brings back memories, painful ones.

Last edited by reason on Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:06 pm

Maybe one of them did not fall in love with Jasmine so memories not so painful....
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  welcomebanner
I agree with your F1-F3 prediction atm ... Time will tell Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:25 pm

I finally watched this weeks episode. Jasmine is a tough read on who will be her F1. The edit IMO is clearly showing more of her connection with Kevin and Mikhel....but that said it is the edit. I see Mike as an equal contender. I absolutely think Jasmine is attracted to all of her final 3. The HTD's should give some hint into her thought process. All 3 guys are such different personality types and Jasmine has clearly indicated she is looking for something different than her past relationship choices.....so any of the 3 could be her guy IMO.
I am really looking forward to the next episode and hoping for some clarity on the direction that Jasmine is headed. I really believe at this point in filming her mind was still open to all possibilities.  After hometowns she will need to weigh her options...and winnow in on her best fit in RL. Jasmine is a unique, interesting and lovely....I am curious to see the direction she chooses.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  I grow up in Jamaica, I use to raise cows, goats, chickens and pigs, I feed them , move them, give water and I would never, never take a date to do that.  Believe me the smell alone would make you vomit.  Much lest walking through a bat cave???  BUT everyone is not the same, what I would not do some others might.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the cow thing doesn't sound appealing to me personally either laugh out loud

The cave thing I actually find cool Smiley

I'm not sure Jasmine gets to pick all the activities involved/who gets what specifically though ...

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 71 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 64 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again