SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 61 of 71 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 66 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterShow - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by albean99 Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:17 am

If their chemistry was really "off the charts", we'd be seeing it imo. There are some possible reasons why she said it - they needed it for Mike's edit, it was frankenbyted/about someone else, she was being kind, or it was true. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15331

Back to top Go down

AfterShow - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:43 am

Yea, not frankenbited IMO as we actually saw her say the words with Mike the Chemistry is off the charts. As far as the rest goes, IMO, Bianka wasn't "supposed" to be F1 cause the chemistry between Brad and Whit was seen and Bianka's wasn't so....that's what I go back to in my thought process.

Guess time will tell.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:56 am

I know this is the U.S. version but the guys often don't pick their chemistry edit person (f2) and the women tend to pick their everything guy. I'm not so sure that we can use the Bachelor Canada to predict Bachelorette Canada outcomes. JMO of course.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:33 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Yea, not frankenbited IMO as we actually saw her say the words with Mike the Chemistry is off the charts.  As far as the rest goes, IMO, Bianka wasn't "supposed" to be F1 cause the chemistry between Brad and Whit was seen and Bianka's wasn't so....that's what I go back to in my thought process.

Guess time will tell.

My recall around the Brad & Bianka obstacle was more about her trusting Brad. They had more than one conversation about that because Bianka had been recently cheated on & it scared her to like/love someone & trust them again. Their chemistry was there once they spent time together, and I found it very evident, but Brad still had to be very reassuring to Bianka. JMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:57 am

albean99 wrote:If their chemistry was really "off the charts", we'd be seeing it imo. There are some possible reasons why she said it - they needed it for Mike's edit, it was frankenbyted/about someone else, she was being kind, or it was true. no idea

She actually said it to the camera and we just witnessed a Bachelorette Australia where the chemistry between the lead and the F1 was also hidden. Some people saw beyond the edit, but many complained that much of it was left on the editing room floor. This could be a similar situation. At this point, I can still make a case for either Kevin or Mike as her F1. The surprise for me would be if Mikhel was the winner.

Personally, I found Georgia a much easier read than Jasmine. I think that may be due to the fact that Jasmine seems to be learning about herself as she goes through this process. It's as if I see her evolving before my very eyes. Hard for me to see who she will pick when she doesn't seem to know herself. She is attracted to each of her final three in a different way. I see more of a physical attraction with both Mikhel and Kevin. Mike I see her being more cerebral with, if that makes sense. She still seems to be trying to figure him out vs the other two. For me, it's almost like with Kevin P between her and Mike in the way they talk...more in depth, more on the same level, more respectful and more mature. I think what is throwing her off is that she placed him in the safe, secure category and still hasn't got her head around the fact that he can be those things and still have that adventurous edge that she seems to crave.

I am really looking forward to the HTDs. I'm hoping that they will give me some clarity. I don't recall ever going this far into a season not having figured out who the lead will pick. Usually, I have a pretty good idea, but not this time. I had both Mike and Kevin pegged as early favourites and it's still a toss up. Hopefully, after the next episode, both Jasmine and I will have it figured out!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:09 am

Sprite wrote:
albean99 wrote:If their chemistry was really "off the charts", we'd be seeing it imo. There are some possible reasons why she said it - they needed it for Mike's edit, it was frankenbyted/about someone else, she was being kind, or it was true. no idea

She actually said it to the camera and we just witnessed a Bachelorette Australia where the chemistry between the lead and the F1 was also hidden. Some people saw beyond the edit, but many complained that much of it was left on the editing room floor. This could be a similar situation. At this point, I can still make a case for either Kevin or Mike as her F1. The surprise for me would be if Mikhel was the winner.

Personally, I found Georgia a much easier read than Jasmine. I think that may be due to the fact that Jasmine seems to be learning about herself as she goes through this process. It's as if I see her evolving before my very eyes. Hard for me to see who she will pick when she doesn't seem to know herself. She is attracted to each of her final three in a different way. I see more of a physical attraction with both Mikhel and Kevin. Mike I see her being more cerebral with, if that makes sense. She still seems to be trying to figure him out vs the other two. For me, it's almost like with Kevin P between her and Mike in the way they talk...more in depth, more on the same level, more respectful and more mature. I think what is throwing her off is that she placed him in the safe, secure category and still hasn't got her head around the fact that he can be those things and still have that adventurous edge that she seems to crave.

I am really looking forward to the HTDs. I'm hoping that they will give me some clarity. I don't recall ever going this far into a season not having figured out who the lead will pick. Usually, I have a pretty good idea, but not this time. I had both Mike and Kevin pegged as early favourites and it's still a toss up. Hopefully, after the next episode, both Jasmine and I will have it figured out!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bless your heart, the dark portion of your post is what is intriguing especially her being cerebral, because I am watching her body language, she seems to be looking in a certain direction when speaking to mike, and I was curious so I look it up and that is what I interpet how she is acting with Mike. I am just choosing to believe she will choose him in the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:30 am

I actually think her relationship with Kevin W is more "cerebral" - she has been the most emotionally vulnerable and open with him; right from the GD in ep2 where she said he gave her the confidence to discuss her father and his issues with alcoholism. On their first 1-1 date he in turn opened up to her about his brother nearly dying. On their second 1-1 date they had a lengthy conversation about what they both wanted out of a relationship. I think they have good physical chemistry but they also have always had very deep conversations. JMO.
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:09 am

lightredemption wrote:I actually think her relationship with Kevin W is more "cerebral" - she has been the most emotionally vulnerable and open with him; right from the GD in ep2 where she said he gave her the confidence to discuss her father and his issues with alcoholism. On their first 1-1 date he in turn opened up to her about his brother nearly dying. On their second 1-1 date they had a lengthy conversation about what they both wanted out of a relationship. I think they have good physical chemistry but they also have always had very deep conversations. JMO.

Yes, Jasmine and Mike have had those conversations. They seem more in depth than her discussions with Mikhel...who she just seems to make out with whenever he is trying to get more serious. She also had that discussion about her mom with Mike right at the start and they have also had a conversation about what they wanted in a relationship. I think the difference for me is that she still seems to be puzzled by Mike and not so much by Kevin. That could mean something or it could mean nothing.

The other thing that I notice is that the two guys handle conflict very differently. When Jasmine and Mike had issues, they talked them out calmly, but Kevin and she got into it. Again, could mean nothing, could mean something since they both resolved their issues. The fact that we were not shown how she and Kevin worked things out could be telling. Maybe they are hiding the fact that she really wanted him to stay and that would have been obvious if we had seen if she had gone after him. Maybe he came and apologized for getting ticked off and they made up that way. That is a piece of the puzzle that would have been very helpful to see. Maybe she sees that jealousy and temper as Kevin having an edge and she finds that attractive. On the other hand, maybe she sees those as red flags and finds Mike's calmness as something she is drawn to. That is why it is still a two horse race for me and why I can't wait to see the show Tuesday.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:18 am

Did I not read somewhere that she has been in bad relationships before? add that with the way they are showing Kevin jealousy issues, that is a lot of red flags. While they are showing Mike calmness and relax approach. She herself said she found out what she needed in a relationship as oppose to what she wanted so if Kevin goes tuesday the edgy guy is not what she needs. The way she speaks to Mike is the opposite of how she speaks to Kevin. IMHO of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:53 am

Kevin W is getting a rap for the "jeolousy" edit. IMO, I think he'd been the most honest and open of the 3 guys by saying exactly how he feels or wearing his emotions on his sleeves.
I'm sure and we hear in ITMs from the guys that they are jealous, don't like group dates, saying and doing all the right things.

Mikhel and Mike seems like really nice guys but who are they truly. KW got the good, bad and ugly edit and the other two vanilla. My opinion of course. Out of the 3 guys who is more like Jasmine might be the next to go.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:55 am

The person I see who is more like Jasmine is Kevin. IMHO laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:57 am

Everyone seems to disregard Mikhel all season yet the guys who have been on the after show have all picked him for Jasmine. He's also the only one sleuthed to be in the f2. I do think that KW is the more likely f1 right now but would never write Mikhel off given their chemistry and the way she looks at him. He has told her about his family and it could be they've had deep conversations we haven't seen. Right now his edit seems to be he's afraid of being rejected so they want us to see it as more one sided but why? If he's the f2 wouldn't they want us to see him be confident? Right now seeing Mikhel being rejected wouldn't be a surprise but being chosen would be.

Whether it's Mike or Kevin W who will be f3 will be known very soon. It makes things so much more interesting for me having a little doubt in who will be f1 at the end. question

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 71 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 66 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again