SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 60 of 71 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 65 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterShow - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:19 pm

That mean they wont be sleeping over like the US, it will just be last chance date and then the final? Is that right [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?

Back to top Go down

AfterShow - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:24 pm

reason wrote:That mean they wont be sleeping over like the US, it will just be last chance date and then the final?  Is that right [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?
Yea, that's I think. That way they could fit it in one epi and it would align with the chart as well as the episode schedule that the website states. It would combine it all and make it make sense, IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:26 pm

reason wrote:That mean they wont be sleeping over like the US, it will just be last chance date and then the final?  Is that right [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?

That would be interesting question it would be just like the Bach au then ?! They don't have overnights...
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you beat me to it laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:30 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:

That would be interesting  question it would be just like the Bach au then ?! They don't have overnights...
Thats what I think, but we'll see

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:47 pm

lightredemption wrote:
reason wrote:
lightredemption wrote:I think it says a lot that its the ep before HTDs and Mike literally had to ask Jasmine if she "liked him as a person". I mean, what? laugh out loud

Well she has been talking mostly about moving to Winnipeg so I see nothing wrong if he finally asked that question.  Color me confused MO of course.
There's nothing wrong with him asking the question. I'm just saying that, IMO, at this late stage its kinda weird that he has to

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], count me in as someone who also thinks it's odd that either Jasmine or Mike is asking this question this many episodes in.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:56 pm

jojo47 wrote:
lightredemption wrote:
reason wrote:

Well she has been talking mostly about moving to Winnipeg so I see nothing wrong if he finally asked that question.  Color me confused MO of course.
There's nothing wrong with him asking the question. I'm just saying that, IMO, at this late stage its kinda weird that he has to

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], count me in as someone who also thinks it's odd that either Jasmine or Mike is asking this question this many episodes in.
I don't find it weird. It's something that happened with Bianka and Brad and they lasted so....

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:00 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
lightredemption wrote:

I don't find it weird.  It's something that happened with Bianka and Brad and they lasted so....

I just keep thinking about Art and Matty on Bach NZ and they didn't even kiss till like Ep 7 or something ? Like they seemed like they were building a good friendship then They were one of the last to kiss and build a physical relationship.....so I'm hoping jasmike relationship is similar and they start to really build on that physical connection at htd? We will see I guess.......
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:22 am

IDK for me, there's no comparison between Art and Matty and Jasmine and Mike, none at all IMO.

For those who have no idea who the heck Art and Matty are, Bachelor New Zealand and his F1. I knew one or two epi's in, they both really liked each other, Mike is asking before HT's if Jasmine likes him. There was no asking between Art and Matty, it oozed out of my screen. IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:25 am

Guess I just differ. See so many comparisons between the Inagural Bach seasons, Bachcan1 and Bette 1 including the point of trying to reassure one another how they feel and the questions that come up from that

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:35 am

GuardianAngel wrote:IDK for me, there's no comparison between Art and Matty and Jasmine and Mike, none at all IMO.

I knew one or two epi's in, they both really liked each other, Mike is asking before HT's if she likes him. There was no asking between Art and Matty, it oozed out of my screen. IMHO.

I see what you mean but the difference to me is that IMO but cmiiw Art and Matty lived in the same city already so that wouldn't of been a problem for them or something to even bring up , but Jasmine keeps making it such an issue about Winnipeg and nothing else so Mike just needed clarification if that is the only issue with her because She likes him....jmo ... anyway if htd doesn't get more intimate between them then mike is friend zoned and f3 :tissuebox
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:39 am

I see the questions as all part of the deliberation process since her realizations were taking her against type. So it took longer. I also go back to her saying that their chemistry is off the charts. Why the editors chose to not show more of it is interesting. But their deliberation process I totally get.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 71 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 65 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again