SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 62 of 71 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 66 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:16 pm

I so agree that right now is not the time to put doubt on the F2. It should be the time they pump the F2 up and make us all believe he could be the one.
If we didn't have those s/caps of Mikhel in Cuba I would definitely he goes next after hometowns.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:24 pm

Yeah, I'm not counting Mikhel completely out of the race just yet. Atm he makes more sense as F1 to me than Mike (I still have a feeling it's KW but out of the M's IMO Mikhel as F1 makes more sense). Plus he is super hot ... hottest face wise of the F3 IMO ... & J seems really attracted to him & gets a little giddy around him. You never know ... we'll find out soon enough & I can't wait! Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:33 pm

albean99 wrote:Everyone seems to disregard Mikhel all season yet the guys who have been on the after show have all picked him for Jasmine. He's also the only one sleuthed to be in the f2. I do think that KW is the more likely f1 right now but would never write Mikhel off given their chemistry and the way she looks at him. He has told her about his family and it could be they've had deep conversations we haven't seen. Right now his edit seems to be he's afraid of being rejected so they want us to see it as more one sided but why? If he's the f2 wouldn't they want us to see him be confident? Right now seeing Mikhel being rejected wouldn't be a surprise but being chosen would be.

Whether it's Mike or Kevin W who will be f3 will be known very soon. It makes things so much more interesting for me having a little doubt in who will be f1 at the end. question

I don't necessarily believe what the guys are saying post show. I think a lot of times they are told who to say...just look at all of Georgia's guys saying Matty when it was clearly Lee all along and they knew it from the start. Personally, I just don't see Mikhel having any kind of edge and she really seems drawn to that. When I see her with him, I can see that she genuinely likes him and is attracted to him, but it almost feels like a big sister with her little brother...if that wasn't incestuous. His story seems almost like an afterthought by tptb. We are hearing way more about Kevin and Mike and the issues she is having with them and Mikhel is just kind of hanging in there without much going on...other than making out. Every time he seems to ask her a serious question, she shuts him down by making out with him. I would be flabbergasted if she picked him.

I do agree that not knowing has made for a nice change of pace here and during Georgia's season. It gives my observational skills a workout they haven't had in ages and I'm finding Jasmine a challenge that I am enjoying very much.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:58 pm

I find Jasmine incredibly easy to read. I don't know if it's because I'm around her age or because I'm in the same figuring myself out stage that she is or what, but I've pegged KW and Mikhel as her top 2 guys since episode 2. With her and Mike I just see two platonic buddies who like and respect each other at best. Perhaps they have all this hidden hot and heavy passionate chemistry beyond arm stroking and asexual pecks that would put her chemistry with KW and Mikhel to shame. I don't know. I can only go by what I'm seeing onscreen and what I see is stale and boring azz relationship. All JMO. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:08 pm

Sprite wrote:
albean99 wrote:Everyone seems to disregard Mikhel all season yet the guys who have been on the after show have all picked him for Jasmine. He's also the only one sleuthed to be in the f2. I do think that KW is the more likely f1 right now but would never write Mikhel off given their chemistry and the way she looks at him. He has told her about his family and it could be they've had deep conversations we haven't seen. Right now his edit seems to be he's afraid of being rejected so they want us to see it as more one sided but why? If he's the f2 wouldn't they want us to see him be confident? Right now seeing Mikhel being rejected wouldn't be a surprise but being chosen would be.

Whether it's Mike or Kevin W who will be f3 will be known very soon. It makes things so much more interesting for me having a little doubt in who will be f1 at the end. question

I don't necessarily believe what the guys are saying post show. I think a lot of times they are told who to say...just look at all of Georgia's guys saying Matty when it was clearly Lee all along and they knew it from the start. Personally, I just don't see Mikhel having any kind of edge and she really seems drawn to that. When I see her with him, I can see that she genuinely likes him and is attracted to him, but it almost feels like a big sister with her little brother...if that wasn't incestuous. His story seems almost like an afterthought by tptb. We are hearing way more about Kevin and Mike and the issues she is having with them and Mikhel is just kind of hanging in there without much going on...other than making out. Every time he seems to ask her a serious question, she shuts him down by making out with him. I would be flabbergasted if she picked him.

I do agree that not knowing has made for a nice change of pace here and during Georgia's season. It gives my observational skills a workout they haven't had in ages and I'm finding Jasmine a challenge that I am enjoying very much.

While I don't see him as F1, I can't say that jas shut him dowm when he asks questions. And if anything she also asks the questions. They do communicate. It's just less in depth.
Also, her reaction to him at the red carpet and her going to wake him up for their one on one doesn't make me think after thought edit wise or even from jas.
I do agree the other two have a more attractive and f1 like storylines but mikhel and jas are definitely not a non story for me.
Also seeing that she has also a very obvious physical chemistry with KW and that he is having a hate or love edit, I think he would've been the perfect F2 to a Mike F1.
Better than a Mikhel's F2 to a Mike F1.
Also, the other way around, Mike F2 would have been better to a KW F1 because two hot chemistry guys in F2 is does not make an easy clear winner narration when comes the final decision.

All that IMO

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:10 pm

I remembe Sean Lowe as someone who picked totally against type and had a late developing relationship with his F1. It was after home towns that he couldn't say goodbye to Catherine even though he was still working it through in his heart. I see a similar deliberation on Jasmines part so we shall see who she cannot say goodbye to.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:13 pm

avoice wrote:I remembe Sean Lowe as someone who picked totally against type and had a late developing relationship with his F1. It was after home towns that he couldn't say goodbye to Catherine even though he was still working it through in his heart. I see a similar deliberation on Jasmines part so we shall see who she cannot say goodbye to.
yes can't wait to see her tought of process after hometowns.
I think it will give better clue also on the F1.
And we will finally have more s/caps to sleuth.
Woot woooot
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:16 pm

I was just going to say that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], IMO she's easy to read. There is a genuine sweet caring smile she has with Kevin and Mikhel. I don't see it with Mike. We see arm stroking gifts in his thread, however there are plenty of other moments with Kevin and Mikhel that you can see in her face, she genuinely is attracted to them especially when giving out roses.

I still see Mike in the F3 spot. I would be interested in hearing from an edit standpoint, how is he getting the F1 edit? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:27 pm

He is the only one whose intro video was shown. His story line mirrors her questioning what she is after. Why did she say that kissing him was the best? And that their chemistry was off the charts? I can see her honest enjoyment of the others too. So this next segment will reveal so much I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I was just going to say that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], IMO she's easy to read. There is a genuine sweet caring smile she has with Kevin and Mikhel. I don't see it with Mike. We see arm stroking gifts in his thread, however there are plenty of other moments with Kevin and Mikhel that you can see in her face, she genuinely is attracted to them especially when giving out roses.

I still see Mike in the F3 spot. I would be interested in hearing from an edit standpoint, how is he getting the F1 edit? TYIA

For me those are some of the edit clues pointing to him:
- He had an intro video in which they already presented his emotional side and how he can connect with jas
- he was shown talking to the lead and getting the fir so there is something there
- jasmine is scared by his stability yet she is keeping him
- He is in F1 position at next rose ceremony
- His date was in epi 5 just like april (and maybe bianka?)
- he is presented as the one having the stability jas needs (from the 2 on 1) both from jas words and the edit (his persona included) while for others the stability aspect comes more from jas words.
- the narrative is jas is a free spirit who wanted a free spirit but needs a stable guy so him being shown as the more stable fit him being F1
- he is hidden kind of because they don't make their connection obvious for everyone.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:34 pm

avoice wrote:He is the only one whose intro video was shown. His story line mirrors her questioning what she is after. Why did she say that kissing him  was the best? And that their chemistry was off the charts?  I can see her honest enjoyment of the others too. So this next segment will reveal so much I think.

Actually Mikhel got an intro too
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:38 pm

Yes. I meant to say ' and shown talking to jasmine'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 71 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 66 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again