SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realitytv - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:51 am

I love her so far from her bio! I love how she comes off confident, but not arrogant!

Back to top Go down

realitytv - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Rachel
Bachelorette
contestant biography

Hometown: Dallas, TX

Height: 5'4"

Tattoos?: Yes! Right rib cage – Reciprocity, left waist – bible verse

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? Michelle Obama. She's everything!

What is you greatest achievement to date? Graduating law school and passing the bar (first time).

Do you have a serious fear of any kind of animal? I hate things that fly (e.g. birds, grasshoppers).

Do you have a fear of aging, and are you doing anything to prevent it? No. My mom is 60 and looks amazing.

What's your biggest regret you've had to date? Focusing too much on my career.

What's the most embarrassing thing you listen to? It's not embarrassing to me, but others would say 90s country music and Justin Bieber.

What are you most afraid of? That I've missed out on my chance at finding love.

Who is your favorite artist and why? Jean-Michel Basquiat. He was so mysterious and died so young. There is so much we don't know about him and could have received from him in the art world.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:13 am

From CH's 5 to watch
Rachel Lindsay, 31
"Rachel is an attorney from Dallas, which of course I love. I love my Dallas people. She is incredibly smart, very strong-willed, professional woman. She knows how to command a courtroom and therefore a room in general so she can kind of impose her will on everybody. That is not a recipe for having an easy go in the house with the women but it does help when trying to make sure you get noticed by the bachelor and get your time with him. But can she let down her guard and be soft enough for Nick too? Because as much as he likes strong women, he's a sensitive guy too. She is one of many fans and women in general can get behind and root for."
Girl is totally going to get that Bachelorette edit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:16 am

That is not a recipe for having an easy go in the house with the women but it does help when trying to make sure you get noticed by the bachelor and get your time with him

That part worries me a little bit...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:28 am

Eh, to me it reads like some of the girls might be jealous of her because she's a frontrunner. If she rubbed girls the wrong way, I doubt CH would say that fans were going to root for her. And the girls all seem to love her judging by their comments on her IG posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:27 am

ElonM wrote:I think Rachel's bio is the perfect set up for the next bachelorette.

Definitely. Especially that part about worrying she sacrificed love/relationships for her career.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:09 pm

I am impressed by her bio, she is one of the very few that impressed me....
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:25 pm

That look in the 2nd pic! no wonder she got the 1st impression rose Smiley

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added source)
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:30 pm

She's gorgeous. No wonder he was smitten.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:44 pm

I'm so excited to see more of them together! She looks stunning and seems kind of smitten in that second pic!

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:49 pm

That one random question about her favourite artist.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:19 pm

thumbsup :claphands

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena