SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realitytv - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:57 pm

I looked at several pics and did not see any with that many hashtags, just the normal amount that a lot of users use. I see nothing wrong with all the hashtags. She's a lawyer, I'm sure she would like new clients and SM is the way to go IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

realitytv - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] For me 5 hashtags or more is a lot which she has in a lot of her pics. ITA with you, nothing wrong with hashtags or advertising. I was just thinking she might like using hashtags and not necessarily for advertisement purpose.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:05 pm

Read CH's one to watch..she sounds like Andi (pre-ette). Maybe Rachel will keep her job and be the 'ette Andi was supposed to be (hard working career gal).

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:05 pm

Perhaps. It's hard for me to imagine, unless you are a partner in your own firm, being able to take that extended amount of time away from a busy law practice. I think we have several attorneys who are members here that are welcome to chime in. My son-in-law is an attorney and I know he puts in a)very long hours M-F b)often puts in office time over the weekend. c)would not have a job after he took off 12 weeks unless it was for a dire emergency.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:31 pm

I'm an attorney and agree with Kasha. Andi taking a leave from DA's office is IMO and experience very different from an extended leave from a law firm where billable hours mean everything.

If she does Bachelorette, with all the time off required for pre and post filming media as well as the filming schedule, I'd suspect she does not intend to return to her law firm. Doesn't mean she wouldn' t return to practicing law but I doubt it would be her current firm.

I did look at her profile on the firm website and for a time she was a member of a Sports and Entertainment Law Section of a Bar Association group. Could be she's eyeing a transition to entertainment law.

All JMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:18 am

I doubt my firm would let me have that kind of time either, but who knows. Maybe TPTB let her work remotely and her firm was okay with it? Her dad is a federal judge, so I'd imagine she gets more leeway than most. So I think if she ended up being the lead and still wanted to go back in to law, she could probably get something.

I'd agree with KB, though. I'm trying to put myself in Rachel's shoes, and I would definitely try to parlay the opportunity into an in-house legal job with ABC or ESPN or one of their shows.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:53 pm

Is Rachel posting on her IG or is she back at work? just curious!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:16 pm

Ladybug82 wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Life is like a chess game, you don't want to waste a move... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think she back at work based on this post and the office style of her outfit. I follow her on instagram and i've noticed that she rarely posts,like or comment on weekdays.

She is also not following any previous bachelor contestants...
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] than you.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:41 pm

Do any of the top 4 follow past Bachelor/Bachelorette casts?  Thank you.

One thing I don't like about this show is that it seems like the whole 'Bachelor Nation' gang Nick hangs around with has to be involved/approve or whatever.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:41 pm

atem wrote:Do any of the top 4 follow past Bachelor/Bachelorette casts?  Thank you.

One thing I don't like about this show is that it seems like the whole 'Bachelor Nation' gang Nick hangs around with has to be involved/approve or whatever.

Rachel - 1 producer
Vanessa - Jade
Raven - CH and a few producers
Corinne - a few alumni

In an interview the twins said whoever Nick picks they hope she likes them.

About Rachel - her first degree would give her background to transition into law related to sports.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:54 pm

I have a strict no-parasol-holding policy. And no dancing. I could never be the Bachelor. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @nickviall @bigrach_ by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena