SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

roseceremony - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
So much love for these two beautiful ladies! You'll see us next week [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

roseceremony - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:11 pm

Can these contestants not get a good hairstylist? Split down the middle, curl the ends, and I'm not sure what happened to Rachel's hair.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:31 pm

IMO, but I see chemistry between Nick/Rachel. It's just different because it's more cerebral, and I think they just genuinely have enjoyed talking and there interactions just seem like they've known each other forever. He didn't hesitate for a second giving her the GDR. Whereas, I think he finds Danielle L (and somewhat Corinne) to be super attractive, but there's just less of an emotional connection as seems like is developing with Rachel.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:43 pm

^^ITA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Their interactions, the little we've seen so far, have been the best part of the season for me. I love seeing them interact because there just seems to be an ease with them that I don't see with anyone else. I think because she's not the spoiled F1, people have overlooked her and tend to dismiss their relationship. I almost wish she didn't go as far as she's spoiled to go so there would be the possibility of them staying friends (that's how much I've enjoyed seeing them together) but with her being F3 and whatever issue she's said to have with Vanessa, I don't see it happening.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:55 pm

I've enjoyed watching Nick and Rachel, too. There's a calmness/ease to their interaction that's appealing to me. I really like what I've seen of Rachel so far - she seems levelheaded and like a very supportive, loyal friend (she was great with Dominique). Can't wait to see more of her!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:15 pm

ITA with the posts above...I like Rachel because she's level headed and she is not at all entitled... I've also enjoyed their chemistry a lot though I think it's a much much slower burn than what this show will afford. I would love to see her go on her own journey for love...but at the same time do see a very legit relationship with Nick which I do think is getting overlooked cos of the F1 relationship.

I do think she's the antidote to the kind of woman Nick has been attracted to - the passionate/fiery and slightly dramatic kind of woman...I do think Vanessa leads with that kind of approach as do Andi and Kaitlyn... I think Rachel is the opposite in that she's analytical, composed and humble while still bringing the fun/passion/ballsiness and intelligence...She's very mature from what I can see and that brings a level of subtlety

IMHO I don't think his tastes would go for the subtlety she brings to pick her over others...I do imagine the immediacy of his intimate relationship with Vanessa will be hard to ignore and undeniable. Rachel will make one very lucky guy happy though!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:43 am

I think because she's not the spoiled F1, people have overlooked her and tend to dismiss their relationship.

I disagree actually. I think some are disappointed and having a bit of a let down because they came in expecting more based on the fact that she got the FIR and made it all the way to F3. So I think some were expecting to see some sparks/connection and maybe just haven't.

I don't think one type of relationship is better than another, especially because everyone is different and so different people will connect differently. That being said, I'm someone who doesn't see a romantic connection right now with Nick and Rachel and that's nothing negative or a knock against her.

It's just that like with Danielle M. as well, when I watch them I feel like I'm seeing two people who like each other as individuals and would probably be great friends in the real world but not romantic partners.  Not everyone connects romantically and there's nothing wrong with that. So I don't doubt that Nick likes her, likes being around her and respects her as a person. I just haven't seen romantic interest, IMO. Which of course could change. The season just started.

And then yes, on the flip side you have someone like Danielle L. where I feel like he's definitely attracted to her, there is a definitely a physical connection but I'm not sure there's anything deeper or more than that, which would explain her going home as early as she did. Again, all just my opinion.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Maybe it's because I was spoiled pretty late and I've done zero sleuthing aside from following her on IG and twitter so I came in with zero expectations of her or what the relationship should be. I've just been enjoying it for what it is. I've always seen chemistry and romantic interest between them.

He's clearly drawn to her in a romantic sense, on the GD he wrapped his arms around her in front of the other girls and even though we couldn't hear, they were actually whispering to each other, having a private conversation as if they were only on a date with each other.
IMO it's actually a testament to her personality that the other girls don't hate her.

During the dinner portion, when he's describing her, it's like he's at a loss for words at how much of a catch she is.

this is how he looks at her

And he's holding her hand and pulling it closer the entire time

He literally says 'come here' before he pulls her into a kiss [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
He's definitely into it IMO.

I'm under no illusions that the spoiler is wrong and that he picks her but I think people have conflated chemistry/romance with passion, which is what I think is lacking so far with them. I just really enjoy watching their interactions. SCaps are mine.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:58 am

Wow, really cool post...it's crazy the chemistry you can see from those pictures. He seems to just really adore her. He had her arms wrapped around her, while they were standing, the same way in their New Orleans date. It's very cute, like they're an actual couple who are completely at ease with each other, and not two people who just met a few days. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:20 am

Rachel, 31: I love the palpable respect these two have for each other when they interact, and there’s solid chemistry there. Rachel hasn’t been on the forefront airtime-wise which is a testament to her social grace, as having the First Impression Rose and a Group Date rose (from the only date she’s been on so far) under her belt only three episodes in can be a surefire way to have a target on your back. She’s smart, elegant, and above all, likable. I’m really looking forward to their 1-on-1, which we know has to be coming soon.

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:24 am

IA with everything you have all said! I love their relationship and its natural progression. I feel like I have been overloaded with Nick and Vanessa and its a bit much for me, afterall it's only episode 3!!!
Rachel is level headed and not carried away by the bachelor bubble. Even Nick has noticed and mentioned this. I dont think Rachel feels she has to fall in love with Nick just because he is the Bachelor, she is taking her time getting to know him. Vanessa I believe already believes Nick is the one for her, after all it's fate. I hope Rachel gets her HEA which doesn't have to be wih Nick or in the Bachelor world.

IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:19 am

see2love wrote:IA with everything you have all said! I love their relationship and its natural progression. I feel like I have been overloaded with Nick and Vanessa and its a bit much for me, afterall it's only episode 3!!!
Rachel is level headed and not carried away by the bachelor bubble. Even Nick has noticed and mentioned this. I dont think Rachel  feels she has to fall in love with Nick just because he is the Bachelor, she is taking her time getting to know him. Vanessa I believe already believes Nick is the one for her, after all it's fate. I hope Rachel gets her HEA which doesn't have to be wih Nick or in the Bachelor world.

IMO

I don't think that Vanessa already believes that Nick is the one for her. I think she may feel like fate is aligning for them, but she is also questioning him and if he really is what she is looking for. So I don't think it is a sealed deal by any stretch of the imagination. I think he will have to work to prove to her that he is what she is looking for.

As for Rachel, I agree with someone who wrote that I was expecting more based on her FIR and that spoiled date where they were dancing. Now admittedly, we haven't seen much of their interaction, other than the initial M&G and the little on the track and field date, so it's early days yet, but while I do see that he really likes her, I'm missing that spark that I expected. I can see that he is very attracted to her intellectually and that he admires her and finds her attractive, but I sense a more of an at ease, friendship vibe vs. the chemistry that we just saw with the Vanessa date. Not to say that the chemistry can't develop, but it's not as obvious to me.

I am looking forward to their 1:1 date and I want to see how things develop. It will be interesting to compare the dates of the contenders in terms of intellectual, sexual and emotional chemistry. I already think that Vanessa has the trifecta and she is challenging him on his BS, but now I want to see if the others do. In particular, I want to see if Rachel can pull off something similar to what Vanessa did and I want to know if she will challenge him regarding his behaviour. If she doesn't, then I think that will be the key reason why he sends her home.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena