SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

roseceremony - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emusha Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:16 am

Interesting thoughts but for some reason I happen to see Rachel's relationship with Nick in a league of its own as is the case with how I see Vanessa and Nick's interactions and relationship. What I mean is that the chemistry IMHO will look unique for each relationship as opposed to comparable with others particularly given the difference with the time they got with Nick and the different personalities involved.

There's an ease between these ladies and Nick, there's a closeness; with Vanessa there's an effortless vulnerability and emotional bond/intimacy while with Rachel there's an effortless feeling of "getting each other" "seeing each other"....with both it's like they've known each other for a long time but also like they're just getting to know each other with some things to discover; then there's them challenging him with Vanessa's it is confrontational, Rachel's is in joking that she holds it against him that he's keeping her cooped up.

I can see both relationships developing - Vanessa's where he is taking care of her and vice versa (when he cries) and the depth they got to with their emotions (sharing fears etc) along with the 'can't keep hands off you' physical attraction, with Rachel, there's the closeness from feeling like they've known each other forever and like they could effortlessly be together...while the passion and sexual tension that's building.

It's obvious he finds Rachel very sexy and attractive from his facial expression/blushing and intense focus while with her though I will say as a slow burn kind of relationship where the foundation is knowing each other to build intimacy. At the moment I don't see that they've had time enough for that.

In their very short interaction during this track/field date I actually think Nick got flustered from the intensity of their make out - notice him getting up and adjusting his jacket like he's flustered and hot with his face which was bright red. Meanwhile when she initially leaned in after he told her to "come here" she did a little moan then seemingly threw her inhibitions to the wayside completely leaning in. He is feeling the heat with Rachel but she's reserved and they're both analytical and so he's having to draw her out. It seemed like there was a lot of pent-up passion and intensity from both sides when they finally kissed during that date. The relationship, however, seems to be the kind which you slowly build while escalating the passion and attraction.

Vanessa is more emotional rather than analytical so she draws Nick out instead.
My guess is that he waited a bit too long for his date with Rachel - and I see how the gravitational pull to Vanessa draws his focus significantly.

I can definitely also see how Vanessa can pull Nick's attention and how this can have an all-consuming quality -- imo I can see her making demands and drawing his attention which for Nick will completely suck him in - he'll enjoy it imo cos he likes the passion and dramatics. But I can also anticipate that Rachel being the opposite of this, may find this to be attention-seeking behavior and confront Vanessa about it. This will be an interesting season cos I can actually imagine a scenario where Vanessa's approach being as strong as it is demanding a LOT of the attention coming up against the attention Nick gives to Corinne as well as the other ladies in the later episodes i.e. the F6.

Curious to see how Raven comes into the picture.

Last edited by emusha on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

roseceremony - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - I was getting ready to post per sprite's POV, but emusha sort of provided the gist of my sentiment. I guess I'll keep it short then. Often in this environment or TB (IMO), they show us the 2 types of relationships with the lead - the friends to lovers (F1) and the undeniable physical attraction with someone (who usually ends up the F2). And these are 2 mutually exclusive relationships - so it will be good to see if Rachel is the friends to lovers story. Or maybe this season both will be friends to lovers, just one catching on fire faster than the other. My .02 cents

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:59 am

I think there is one other one we often see, the relationship that starts off well but stalls and never progresses to where the lead can see themselves with this person forever. And I can see Nick and Rachel being that where again, on paper, she fits so much of what he's looking for in a partner, they get along great and have a strong intellectual connection but something keeps missing for him. And he keeps her long enough to see if that missing thing develops but it never does. Just my opinion of course.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:13 pm

lleyki wrote:I think there is one other one we often see, the relationship that starts off well but stalls and never progresses to where the lead can see themselves with this person forever. And I can see Nick and Rachel being that where again, on paper, she fits so much of what he's looking for in a partner, they get along great and have a strong intellectual connection but something keeps missing for him. And he keeps her long enough to see if that missing thing develops but it never does. Just my opinion of course.

This. I am missing something with these two. I hate to say that because we haven't actually seen much of them to together and I just saw this incredible date with Vanessa, so I can't really compare. In a way, I wish we had seen their date first, but even after the first night, comparing his reaction to the two, it just didn't seem quite the same. That certain "it" factor wasn't there for me. Again, I don't like to jump to those conclusions because I know how much editing plays a part in what we see and how it makes us feel, but that's how it is for me. I still want to see how or if she even really deals with any conflict with him. The joking about keeping her cooped up, doesn't count, because that is not directly addressing an issue. I think that you are correct that something will be missing and the relationship won't develop like he might want it. My biggest question will be would it always have worked out like that or is it because of Vanessa?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:34 pm

This show sucks at editing.  They could have created a better storyline than they came up with.

Last edited by atem on Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:40 pm

For me, not enough has been shown of Rachel yet so looking forward to their date.
I do think she is in the group of more physically aggressive women. I also think she is competitive after seeing the slo mo of the ring smash. Nick has said he likes bold women who go after what they want so everything so far is pointing to her being that type of person.
At the pool it shows her laughing at what appears to be Jasmine somewhat frantically kissing Nick.  That says Rachel wasn't concerned by the pool antics.  The edit showed her compassionate side with Dom which was very similiar to Whitney with Corinne.  Interesting in the same epi.
Their m&g showed they share some common interests and that they have playful banter like Nick had with Andi.  The LOLA dance clips show more great interaction to come.
I think she is a great choice for top 3.  I wouldn't be surprised if RS has to revise the order of those 3 at a later date.  So far, of course only epi 3, I see Raven as a lagging 3rd in terms of Nick's interest.
I think Rachel and Vanessa are distinctly different and that each would bring value to a long term relationship and offer different futures. Their attributes are not the same.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I also saw something similar to the Andi-Nick banter ...which I believe he enjoys.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:42 pm

Rachel is currently doing a photo shoot, per her Instagram stories. Us weekly was tagged in one and the photographer said "Us Weekly.. Gonna happen" and then the person recording say "uh huh, a little behind the scenes here" while Rachel was doing poses. Idk if they were kidding or if she really is getting photos done for Us Weekly but wanted to share. If the latter, then IMO she's definitely the front runner to be the next ette.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:14 pm

hae1001 wrote:Rachel is currently doing a photo shoot, per her Instagram stories. Us weekly was tagged in one and the photographer said "Us Weekly.. Gonna happen" and then the person recording say "uh huh, a little behind the scenes here" while Rachel was doing poses. Idk if they were kidding or if she really is getting photos done for Us Weekly but wanted to share. If the latter, then IMO she's definitely the front runner to be the next ette.

I saw Rachel started following the photographer today. I think the Bachelorette is well within her grasp. Mills said they have one girl in mind and IMO it's Rachel.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:22 pm

I just have a bad feeling that TPTB might give Rachel "the luke" treatment. I hope she does not make big changes in her life for whatever they might have promised her because they can't be trusted.

It's good to see she still going to work, she was with her co-workers(they looked like her bosses) on monday night watching the show
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:31 pm

Dessler wrote:I just have a bad feeling that TPTB might give Rachel "the luke" treatment. I hope she does not make big changes in her life for whatever they might have promised her because they can't be trusted.

It's good to see she still going to work, she was with her co-workers(they looked like her bosses) on monday night watching the show

So I believe Chase also had his bag packed and found out the day before he was leaving for LA. I think it is in one of the GMA interviews, I've been watching so many vids, I don't know where I'm picking up stuff anymore. Anyways, I won't be surprised that Rachel, Raven, DanielleL may be in the same situation and will be surprised that they pick "cheese pasta's" Nanny.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:40 pm

OnePromise wrote:
hae1001 wrote:Rachel is currently doing a photo shoot, per her Instagram stories. Us weekly was tagged in one and the photographer said "Us Weekly.. Gonna happen" and then the person recording say "uh huh, a little behind the scenes here" while Rachel was doing poses. Idk if they were kidding or if she really is getting photos done for Us Weekly but wanted to share. If the latter, then IMO she's definitely the front runner to be the next ette.

I saw Rachel started following the photographer today. I think the Bachelorette is well within her grasp. Mills said they have one girl in mind and IMO it's Rachel.

Now, this is sleuthing! Thanks for the tidbits! I can't believe they would do pictures that early. That's so strange to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena