SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:55 am

Naijabach wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  They might be friends, but he was the one who took a picture of her on instagram holding the paper with her  new social media handle and she mentioned him in the description of the picture. She also took a picture with another friend on her story so maybe like you said it may be a group trip.

If they were dating, I don't think that she would have tagged him and given him photo cred. That seems stupid and a quick way to get on the producers' bad side. Especially with the other friend, it seems like a friends' group trip. Maybe they're casually hooking up, but I think that most of these contestants are casually hooking up with someone when they get home. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:01 am

She's not following Vanessa, so maybe she doesn't give rat's butt what TPTB think. I wonder if she's not happy at the edit, or being let go at F3 or whatever. Her hashtag is telling.

IG
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
therachlindsayIt's no secret that I suck at social media sooooo my New Years' resolution is to figure out this whole social media thing. So please go follow me at my new Twitter account. Photo cred: @iamdjsouljah [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] #newyearnewme [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

IG
Photo cred: @iamdjsouljah - person that is at the same vacation spot.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:10 am

Why would TPTB care what Vanessa thinks? I wouldn't want to follow someone who I got into a fight with and (IMO) doesn't seem like a very trustworthy friend, so I like her for not faking it

That hashtag is a very common saying, especially since Rachel is talking about becoming a better social-media user. It's not telling to me at all, IMO. Everything that she's posted has been very cheerful and she seemed happy when she watches the show in her IG stories. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:21 am

I hope she is dating/casually hooking up with him. His beard game is A1! I doubt Rachel has any bitter feelings about the show. Not liking/following Vanessa doesn't mean anything about her experience. Her SM seems very positive and upbeat, she's constantly interacting with the other girls from the season, nothing that says she's upset so far. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:23 am

I could be way off but I'm just not feeling they have Rachel pegged for next 'Ette. I know F1 has come out of no where, but I just can't remember the next lead getting so little screen time for this long. For me to believe she's a frontrunner in their eyes, her edit has to change and pick up speed quickly.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:26 am

This guy was tagged in one of Rachael's photos on IG about three weeks ago. I believe they move in the same circle. jmo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:44 am

ReneeM wrote:I hope she is dating/casually hooking up with him. His beard game is A1! I doubt Rachel has any bitter feelings about the show. Not liking/following Vanessa doesn't mean anything about her experience. Her SM seems very positive and upbeat, she's constantly interacting with the other girls from the season, nothing that says she's upset so far. All JMO.

Don't get the sense that she has any bitter feelings about the show/her experience, as well. I want to wait and see how the thing with Vanessa go down (I think there was a small clip in one of the earliest previews), she doesn't follow (yet) Vanessa for some reason, and Vanessa follows but doesn't acknowledge/like her posts. Who knows, some could be making a mountain out of what will eventually turn out to be a molehill.

From what I have seen, so far, she is very mature and commands respect. Looks like she has a better than good head on her shoulders, so whatever happens, she will be just fine.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I could be way off but I'm just not feeling they have Rachel pegged for next 'Ette. I know F1 has come out of no where, but I just can't remember the next lead getting so little screen time for this long. For me to believe she's a frontrunner in their eyes, her edit has to change and pick up speed quickly.

But other than Corinne, who has had a ton of screen time? Vanessa just had her 1:1 so her presence has increased. Raven gets one this week and I believe Rachel's is the week following. So far, I haven't seen anyone edited like the next Bette. I think that gets ramped up as we get further in the show...particularly HTDs and FDs.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am

If I've learned anything about this show, almost anything close to resembling a mountain is usually less than a molehill. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:44 pm

Lara wrote:Why would TPTB care what Vanessa thinks? I wouldn't want to follow someone who I got into a fight with and (IMO) doesn't seem like a very trustworthy friend, so I like her for not faking it

That hashtag is a very common saying, especially since Rachel is talking about becoming a better social-media user. It's not telling to me at all, IMO. Everything that she's posted has been very cheerful and she seemed happy when she watches the show in her IG stories. IMO.

I didn't say TPTB care about what Vanessa thinks. I didn't say Rachel should be a fake out and follow Vanessa even though she doesn't want to.

I said, maybe Rachel, by posting pics of being away and supposedly with someone she recently followed on her IG doesn't care about being quiet on SM because she may not be happy with what went down.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:11 pm

Perhaps Rachel doesn't want to be the 'ette and has told TPTB such? If so, my respect for her would grow immensely though I think she would be a fabulous choice. Certainly better than a certain brat with a nanny! IMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:15 pm

It might not get her a lot of screen time but I'm so happy Rachel's stayed out of the Corrine fray. The way the girls all harp on their dislike towards Corrine has grated my nerves so I'm glad she's risen above it. Shows a certain level of maturity IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena