SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:18 pm

ReneeM wrote:It might not get her a lot of screen time but I'm so happy Rachel's stayed out of the Corrine fray. The way the girls all harp on their dislike towards Corrine has grated my nerves so I'm glad she's risen above it. Shows a certain level of maturity IMO.

Yeah, it's not even worth it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:36 pm

ReneeM wrote:It might not get her a lot of screen time but I'm so happy Rachel's stayed out of the Corrine fray. The way the girls all harp on their dislike towards Corrine has grated my nerves so I'm glad she's risen above it. Shows a certain level of maturity IMO.

I really haven't liked how the girls have approached the Corinne situation either. Focusing so much on her skipping the rose ceremony (who cares??) and being so self-righteous about how she's the not the type of woman nick needs and always confronting her in front of everybody. If they have a problem with her, they should talk to her about it about her specific issues and not psychoanalyze her or be condescending about it. I really like that about Rachel too! She just seems like one of the most mature and level-headed girls there, which is unfortunately seen as "boring". IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:42 pm

Nick is always the one to ask "Where's Corrine" to spark conversation with the other women. The producers and Nick know what they're doing when they choose to make it about Corrine. I also think Rachel knows which is why she chooses to be above everything and not care. Smart lady!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:49 pm

We don't know if she has or hasn't. We only know what the editors are showing us.
Those RC last hours with many retakes before it's finally over. I have heard from more than one source they are tedious and often go into the wee hours interfering with sleep. I would imagine anyone missing a rose ceremony or entering one late would not create a happy environment for those that HAD to and DID attend.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:09 pm

Personally I feel her lack of screen time is because she didn't play that game. It's not just that she doesn't say anything, but even looking at screenshots from the episode, she never seems to be involved body-language wise, when the girls confront Corrine. The show's been the Corrine show so far, EVERYONE  has been shown saying something except Rachel.

Why would they hold that footage back if she did say something when they've shown everyone else? All the sleuthing and spoilers says she's not F1, and she hasn't gotten the traditional 'ette edit like Raven did last night, so what's their angle? Maybe Corrine did bother her, but Rachel hasn't made her the focal point like pretty much all the other girls did. I can only go from what we've seen/heard/what's been spoiled so far, and based on that she wasn't really involved. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:29 pm

Not necessarily. She could have gotten into it also and just had her stuff edited out, although, I don't really see her getting as hot and bothered as some of them clearly are.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:34 pm

ReneeM wrote:Personally I feel her lack of screen time is because she didn't play that game. It's not just that she doesn't say anything, but even looking at screenshots from the episode, she never seems to be involved body-language wise, when the girls confront Corrine. The show's been the Corrine show so far, EVERYONE  has been shown saying something except Rachel.

Why would they hold that footage back if she did say something when they've shown everyone else? All the sleuthing and spoilers says she's not F1, and she hasn't gotten the traditional 'ette edit like Raven did last night, so what's their angle? Maybe Corrine did bother her, but Rachel hasn't made her the focal point like pretty much all the other girls did. I can only go from what we've seen/heard/what's been spoiled so far, and based on that she wasn't really involved. JMO.

Sorry for the double post.

I think even if they had footage, tptb might cut it out because they may want to keep their options open for the next Bette. I do see Raven getting that edit at the moment, but we haven't even seen Rachel's date yet and it's really around HTDs and FDs that a better idea of who the next bette will be emerges.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:48 pm

I don't know, with CH's comments in his "five to watch" about Rachel, it seems pretty clear to me that they're trying to portray her in a negative light even though all the girls seem to adore her. It's probably because of that fight she has with Vanessa, where the winner will get the squeaky clean edit, at her expense. If they had other footage that showed Rachel as a catty, agressive women, I think they'd show it. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:49 pm

Why cut her footage but show every other main player (and Bette contenders) doing it? Hmm.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:51 pm

Raven has talked about Corrine a lot but she is still getting the next Bette edit, i think saying something about the "villain" does not hinder your chances. Rachel just didn't care or want to talk it imo
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:52 pm

If the others were tired at the RC they should have taken naps too. Afterall Nick didn't seem to mind so why begrudge Corrine that she did. Rachel is smart to stay out of the Corinne drama, it is pettiness imo.

Last edited by see2love on Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:53 pm

I agree w Sprite.
TPTB have to keep their options open. It's always possible something could happen to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] choice, leaving less options for the next season. It could simply be my bias, but if I was considering Rachel and I do think they are, why piss off an attorney? It would give her less desire to pursue being the lead is my opinion. IMO the attorney would scrutinize a contract maybe just a bit more.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena