SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:55 pm

So I don't know how but I have watched the dancing videos and never saw the kiss picture or video. I didn't like the dead arm with the umbrella aspect of the picture but the swaying as they kissed aspect of the video was cute! I hope her hometown goes well!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:06 pm

That is one beautiful family.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:18 pm

In one of the videos, I noticed Nick playfully affectionately patted her butt a few times. They seem to have a fun flirty relationship. Rachel seems to be a confident spunky fun-loving girl to dance in front of the crowd. I think she has the qualities that Nick is lookinf for.
But let's keep in mind, Nick is a Bach pro, he knows how to put on a show for the camera. Body language will fun to speculate this season. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:12 pm

I saw this in the SM no discussion thread and there seems to be a real comfort/ease between them just looking at him wrapping his arms around her from behind.

coolangel wrote:
coolangel wrote:Today's 1-1 date in NOLA:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source:

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:08 pm

If her date is in Dallas, I'd assume it is next after Raven's. If it's at her parents, which it probably is, I have no idea.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:25 pm

According to her mom's fb, from Houston and lives in Dallas, so I will assume HTD will be filmed in Dallas.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:19 pm

Houston or Dallas, that will probably be next after Raven's in Arkansas.

ETA: I see now that RS says Rachel's HTD was filmed first, then Raven's.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:14 pm

Well I hope Rachel is the next Bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:18 pm

reason wrote:Well I hope Rachel is the next Bachelorette.

I'm okay if she's F3 or F1.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:24 pm

If GA's info was right, Raven's gone and the final three would be Corrine, Rachel, and Vanessa. In that case, I do see it being Rachel and Vanessa in final two. With Jojo, we know that F2 doesn't prevent someone from getting the gig. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:37 pm

Considering the F4, I'd say she has a really good chance of getting the gig if Vanessa ends up F1 like RS said.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:40 pm

Did RS says Vanessa is final 1? If so then yes Rachel might get the gig if she wants it.

Then again the show has not finish filming so how would he know who is final 1. Is he psychic so that he can read Nick mind?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena