SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cafedumonde - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:01 pm

Naijabach wrote:That may just be what they call the female contestants on the bachelor.

They do and in her IG profile she does identify herself as "bachelor contestant by night".

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

cafedumonde - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:22 pm

Or maybe - she has asked for another leave that was approved and her bosses know. Just speculating...

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:31 pm

It's just a hashtag by someone who truly did not know the correct term to use. Here is the original post:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
When you see one of the Bachelorette contestants at the courthouse and your lawyer recognizes her. She was a total sweetheart and stunning too. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Since she posted the one with Rachel and her lawyer, I assume she didn't even care enough to take one with her.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:48 pm

She looks adorbs at work. Coming from a family with such a strong legal background, I'm hopeful she isn't going to ditch it for fame.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:48 pm

Rachel being back at work tells me that is her priority and she was just looking for someone to compliment her. I have a feeling she does not want to leave that field.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:27 pm

And she doesn't have to. She can still be the Bachelorette and go back to work after, like Ashley H. Would be nice to see a Bachelorette do that for a change.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:48 pm

Sorry for the OT:
Ashley H. Rosenbaum IMOAA, is truly the gold standard and maybe an unrealistic bar to reach.
Post 'Ette: She finished her schooling. Did an internship. Married her F1. Commuted to balance both personal and professional life. Moved across the country. Had 2 children and continues to pursue her professional life while balancing her personal life. IMO gold standard role model for the 'Ette.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:11 pm

Dessler wrote:Rachel at work...look at how big that binder is  cafedumonde - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 3806527698

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Awww love these recent pics of her! she's such a sweetheart and it shows <3 Excited for an amazing bette hopefully with less drama and more class please!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:23 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Sorry for the OT:
Ashley H. Rosenbaum IMOAA, is truly the gold standard and maybe an unrealistic bar to reach.
Post 'Ette: She finished her schooling. Did an internship. Married her F1. Commuted to balance both personal and professional life. Moved across the country. Had 2 children and continues to pursue her professional life while balancing her personal life. IMO gold standard role model for the 'Ette.

She also managed to fulfill her obligatory media/appearances during her "1 year reign" while a full time student. A model of balancing family and career.

If Rachel were to become the Bette, Ashley is proof that a lead carves her own path post-show.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

On his biggest turn-on: “I’ve always been attracted to genuine confidence. In my brief conversations talking to Rachel [an attorney from Dallas, Texas], I talk a lot about that with her. Sometimes being confident isn’t [about] not having insecurities; being confident is being able to admit that you [do].” wrote:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:11 am

I saw this earlier today and meant to post about it. What stood out to me in that comment was the "in my brief conversations". I thought that was a bit odd. I mean we know this show is speed dating on crack, which is why so many couples don't make it and so ultimately the lead doesn't spend that much time with the contestants. But Rachel made it to F3, so there was HTD and she had two 1 on 1's and then of course the FS. So I just found it a bit weird that he categorized their time as brief conversations.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:17 am

lleyki wrote:I saw this earlier today and meant to post about it. What stood out to me in that comment was the "in my brief conversations". I thought that was a bit odd. I mean we know this show is speed dating on crack, which is why so many couples don't make it and so ultimately the lead doesn't spend that much time with the contestants. But Rachel made it to F3, so there was HTD and she had two 1 on 1's and then of course the FS. So I just found it a bit weird that he categorized their time as brief conversations.

I wonder when that was done? Perhaps it was at the very start of the season before things really got going?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena