SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:41 pm

bleuberry wrote:Can't imagine they'd announce her before she goes home. Has that ever happened?
It hasn't happened before.
Also, WTA is only 2 weeks away so not sure why there would be an announcement prior when it could be announced at WTA.
Speaking of which, when does WTA film?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:45 pm

I'm so excited ... I hope it's true and she is the 'Ette! Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 1710264613
I'm a big fan of her calmness & chill attitude. She was so cute in that blooper last ep, too heartglasses
And ngl ... I would love the diversity!

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:45 pm

Maybe this weeks episode will in fact show the fight she supposedly had with Vanessa and it will have a huge reaction?? So they booked Kimmel for her to discuss it. question
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:48 pm

I'm trying really hard not to get too excited because of how the Caila situation went down last year, and how they handle choosing every year but I am definitely on board the Rachel for bachelorette train 🚋

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:08 pm

I think TPTB must have only got the usual batch of famehos through casting. IMO It must have forced their hand to atleast showcase Rachel as a strong 'Ette candidate so that some quality men apply (assuming this is not an official announcement). Rachel needs to be genuinely interested in atleast a few for the show to work IMO. Millsy and MF had explicitly stated that they revealed Nick early for casting reasons.

I will be very very surprised if this is a formal announcement but if it's Rachel, I am all for it. yes
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:17 pm

I am expecting a regular interview - like Corrine was on Ellen so the public gets to warm up to her even more... MHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:18 pm

I find it hard to believe anyone would be 100% certain when it comes to who will the next lead be. Even if MF himself told her, I would still be cautious.

Who knows, perhaps they are changing their format. If Rachel is the F3 like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mentioned, why not announce it at the WTA. Maybe they will, MF doesn't give a date for the historic announcement of all historic time. Interesting he hashtags [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister Feb 8

This history-making, historic announcement could be the most-historic in the history of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:12 pm

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:15 pm

Omg please let it be true. jumping
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19234

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:19 pm

Woah! That's definitely Rachel's sister?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:22 pm

I hope it's true. I hope she's the next 'Ette. It's just a frivolous tv show, but we live in a world where Reality Stars are really taken seriously, apparently. Making her the 'Ette is very culturally relevant. I think this is an important thing to do.

Last edited by sosleepy on Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:23 pm

I'd be shocked if they announced her so early though???
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena