SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:17 pm

Someone refresh my memory. What proof do we have that Rachel is going to be on JK, other than her sister's f/book post that was later deleted? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:18 pm

I'm sorry I don't see how Rachel could be the next lead she's not getting the best edit in my opinion we haven't even seen if she's got a personality at all. We've seen her say a million times this isn't for her.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Someone refresh my memory. What proof do we have that Rachel is going to be on JK, other than her sister's f/book post that was later deleted? TYIA

Someone here saw a post from someone on Reddit saying she was gonna be there. Which is how it started.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:29 pm

From Reddit? Seriously. That site is like the ABC site used to be. rofl I still remember FecesflingingMonkey.
So we spent all this time talking about something from that reliable (NOT IMO) forum?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] No one really cared until her sister also posted about it too.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:39 pm

There's also the tweet from Amy Kaufman, who is a reporter for the LA Times, that she had info about Rachel and the JK appearance. I know the tweet was posted here somewhere.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:46 pm

ReneeM wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Someone refresh my memory. What proof do we have that Rachel is going to be on JK, other than her sister's f/book post that was later deleted? TYIA

Someone here saw a post from someone on Reddit saying she was gonna be there. Which is how it started.

Right, now I remember asking if they mentioned where the info came from. Thank you.

To recap.

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  Feb 6

I have just received approval to make an historic announcement in the coming days regarding [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dessler wrote:
February 8 at 10:02am Constance Nicole Cherones‎ to Rose Buddies
Major announcement on Kimmel next Monday with a special guest regarding next season!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:50 pm

and one more. So nothing tells us that Rachel is on JK?

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  7h7 hours ago
More
We've decided to let our friend @jimmykimmel make the historic announcement during tomorrow night's show.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:and one more. So nothing tells us that Rachel is on JK?

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  7h7 hours ago
More
We've decided to let our friend @jimmykimmel make the historic announcement during tomorrow night's show.

Amy Kaufman responded to that tweet to say Rachel was gonna be on JK tomorrow night. I tend to think an entertainment reporter for the LA Times is probably right when she said that. JMO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:53 pm

If it's supposed to be this big surprise announcement, it makes sense there's nothing official out there about Rachel being on Jimmy Kimmel. That would pretty much ruin all suspense.

The Reddit source was pretty interesting - they said her family is very conservative and don't really want her to do it as her father is a federal judge and her sister is having a baby soon. I wonder if Rachel's HTD goes really poorly now and that's why she ends up leaving sooner than many of us thought. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:53 pm

It's all making sense to me. The needing approval to announce it (can't be something minor no one cares about, and approval is needed if it's spoiling part of the current season), several people saying Rachel will be on Kimmel and that one tweet saying it's about next season (Bachelorette?). They're trolling us good, if it's something else entirely. I am a bit surprised if they've already decided on Rachel, since she's lagging so far behind on SM followers, but positively so. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:56 pm

I guess we will know in 27 hours or so.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena