SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 45 of 74 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 59 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Jake and GL's kiss much more physical than hers and Matty's

Also.. I think the music for the kiss is the same music for every kiss they have shared... could be a theme with them? question

I still am not sold that Jake is not F1 or not in Singapore. Something off, imo. Or I am just misreading things scratch

I am even more convinced that he is F1 after watching that! Bring on more SC's...

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by LovingLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:26 am

As much as I love Matty, I don't see them ending up together now. Even though I'm sure he would move to Melbourne and put off having kids for her, I think GL is more likely to go the easier option of the guy in Melbourne who doesn't care about kids.

I'm really not looking forward to seeing his heart break no no
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:27 am

IMO Matty's has been edited to show more of the family and less of the date - kinda like Alex...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:27 am

Sundy wrote::inlove @AllAboutLove your Avi :inlove

Jakes HTD street Infront of Mattys. Makes me wonder what happens in the F3 dates for Georgia to be kissing Jake on a boat one minute and eliminating him the next?  So confused
@Sundy bestbud!

Re Jake, yup. I am thinking it is possible that there are 3 in Singapore and no one goes home? It's Georgia's interviews that she has said that match what she is saying on the show (about chemistry with Jake and feeling special) so it could be she is just talking about what she said on the show or it could mean something more?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by niqa86 Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:28 am

how old is jake? cause for some reason i can't get rid off the impression that he's a kid still, trying to be a man. idk maybe it's bc of his boyish face, sth about him just doesn't sit well with me.

niqa86

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:28 am

cheerleader

OMG! Lee's HTD!!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:29 am

Flashback to them OMG

I will need to watch this again because I can't type and watch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:29 am

He bought her coffee! 10 out of 10! Nearly as good as the roses!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:30 am

Georgia saying she felt strong with Lee from the beginning

says they have the same sense of humor

incredible

says how he makes her feel is unique rare?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:30 am

Wow!!!

I love these to together beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:31 am

Georgia saying she is feeling as nervous as she was the first night of the show

She is super nervous!

Way more nervous than the others
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:32 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Just had a thought

What if NI mag is correct about another mystery person in Singapore on a date and it is the s/cap of diving in the pool at night so they didn't get to see it in public like with Lee and Matty's dates?

In some far-fetched world it could be Jake?

I had similar thought yesterday, AAL.  Quoting myself from a post on Jake's board:

Bobette wrote:

Re: spoiler photos, after last year, maybe they plotted to have two public, highly visible dates for the non-F1s and then the F1 date somewhere secret and impenetrable to paps.  Like maybe around a rooftop pool.  On a 55 story hotel...  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 74 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 59 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony