SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 51 of 74 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 62 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:25 am

Fifty wrote:
Fifty wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:

omg is the final 3 RC basically a repeat of Sam's one? Same dress colour for G and the guys!

The order is changed if Jake is F3 he has Sashas suit. Admittedly I don't think Stringy styled Sam Fs season looking at her Insta pics so the colours must be producer preferences.

Oh not as in the order of the guys, thats probably changed but the colour theme. You're right, probably a producer choice. Wonder why those colours. The black on the lead gives me a funeral vibe, it's so sad

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:34 am

After that HTD episode I am thinking Matty J is F1

His HTD was most reminiscent of past F1s, especially the sibling grilling the lead.

If Lee is in F2 then I think he may be F2 and get his heart broken. I'd prefer if he was F3 though if so :tissuebox
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:40 am

I've only watched Matty and Jake's so far, but I disagree, I think Matty J is definitely not F1. There was a lot more there between G & Jake. The goodbye kisses were so different. Watching Lee's now!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:After that HTD episode I am thinking Matty J is F1

His HTD was most reminiscent of past F1s, especially the sibling grilling the lead.

If Lee is in F2 then I think he may be F2 and get his heart broken. I'd prefer if he was F3 though if so  :tissuebox

Interesting. I did not get that vibe at all. The thing I got the most out of tonight is that Georgia is going to choose someone that she can see herself with long term, no question marks. Someone with the same timeline as her and I don't think moving interstate is on that agenda. This needs to be resolved in her favour IMO. I think it's seeming too easy with Lee at the moment and that reminds me of Sasha/Nikki to be truthful. Not sure which way it will pan out
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:44 am

Different pool. Georgia's hair is up and not wet
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:50 am

If Lee is in F2 then I think he may be F2 and get his heart broken. I'd prefer if he was F3 though if so  :tissuebox

I just posted the same thing in the F1-F6 thread. I would have been happier if Lee was F3. Sweet Jesus we have another tear jerker if a finale either way.

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:53 am

I haven't watch the episode. How was the goodbye kisses with each man?

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Georgia saying she is here to find love

Preview for next week:
FD = Lee in a helicopter and bike as sleuthed
FD = Jake on boat as sleuthed
FD = Matty J in fast car, hottub or pool? (don't recall seeing this in s/caps)
CP = Georgia crying, wearing black dress as seen in s/caps
RC = not shown... looks like G standing outside saying sending someone home? Maybe she won't?

Haven't watched the full episode yet but saw the ad for next week. Weird contrasting Lee on bike during the day (wholesome, dignified) v Matty in a sportscar/hot-tub after dark (much more provocative imagery... and you just KNOW they're going to be all over each other). That degree of hotness would usually be front and centre in a season preview and yet we didn't see any of it.

Hmmmmm....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:58 am

Bobette wrote:

Preview for next week:
RC = not shown... looks like G standing outside saying sending someone home? Maybe she won't?

Haven't watched the full episode yet but saw the ad for next week.  Weird contrasting Lee on bike during the day (wholesome, dignified) v Matty in a sportscar/hot-tub after dark (much more provocative imagery... and you just KNOW they're going to be all over each other). That degree of hotness would usually be front and centre in a season preview and yet we didn't see any of it.

Hmmmmm....

Interesting that she's given Matty a sexier F3 date, and it looks like it must now be Lee diving into the pool with her in Singapore, which suggests he gets the sexier final date. I'm thinking she'd save the sexier finale date for her F1, don't you think?
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:59 am

Bobette wrote:

Preview for next week:

Haven't watched the full episode yet but saw the ad for next week.  Weird contrasting Lee on bike during the day (wholesome, dignified) v Matty in a sportscar/hot-tub after dark (much more provocative imagery... and you just KNOW they're going to be all over each other). That degree of hotness would usually be front and centre in a season preview and yet we didn't see any of it.

Hmmmmm....

Oh man aren't the hot tub dates usually end up being the f1 ?!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:01 am

Sundy wrote:

Interesting. I did not get that vibe at all.  The thing I got the most out of tonight is that Georgia is going to choose someone that she can see herself with long term, no question marks. Someone with the same timeline as her and I don't think moving interstate is on that agenda. This needs to be resolved in her favour IMO. I think it's seeming too easy with Lee at the moment and that reminds me of Sasha/Nikki to be truthful.  Not sure which way it will pan out
I sound like a broken record but I really have vacillated on Lee being F1 or F3 and now F2. I guess it's because I have seen him as both Sasha and Richie and now, like you said, Nikki.

If this was JoJo/Bette US I would think for sure Lee is F1 since in a way their storyline mimics Lee and Georgia's but I just don't know.

I really wish it could be seen who goes home next week and if someone does (because if they don't then it could potentially be true what the mags have said about 3 dates in Singapore)

I guess I am just bracing myself if Lee is F2. It's just too much after Nikki if so... :broken heart: :tissuebox
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:04 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Preview for next week:

Hmmmmm....

Oh man aren't the hot tub dates usually end up being the f1 ?!

Snez had a hot tub that was not shown
Michael had hot springs
Lana had the hottest pool scene yet
Jess, actually Jess had the hottest spa scene
Rochelle had a pool scene and Anna got hot and heavy in the ocean
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 74 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 62 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony