SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 69 of 74 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:15 am

Sundy wrote:Lee looks like he is going to faint
He looked like he was going to pass out. I can't imagine how he will be at FRC sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Lee looks like he is going to faint
He looked like he was going to pass out. I can't imagine how he will be at FRC sad

that's nice i think, it shows he really cares
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:19 am

My feeling tells me he can breath out next ceremony because he will be F1. I so hope for Matty as F1 but I think its too much in our face! But I didn't watch that kiss though so maybe I change my mind Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 2498057887

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:20 am

Katiebelle wrote:Wow! All I can say is TPTB better give the F2 the next lead as both men have pretty much handed their hearts to Georgia on a silver platter.

I don't know what's going to be more intense - seeing her declare her love for her F1 or her breaking the heart of the F2.

It's exhausting!

ITA! I am stressed just thinking about the FRC. :shocked!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:24 am

Me too. Someone will be crushed for real! Hope she lets him go early and before he tells her everything he is feeling standing there. At least no one is over confident, that would have made it even harder.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:24 am

I so badly want the romcom Matty J + G Love ending that their arc deserves but I am absolutely convinced Lee is F1. I hope I'm proven wrong but I really don't think I will be
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:30 am

I have a sneaking suspicion Lee is F1. I think tonight was Mattys night and tomorrow will be Lees. I need to watch the Matty pool scene again though as one minute she was pushing away then she was up close, away again etc. It seemed squished together but the kiss was intimate
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:31 am

lightredemption wrote:I so badly want the romcom Matty J + G Love ending that their arc deserves but I am absolutely convinced Lee is F1. I hope I'm proven wrong but I really don't think I will be

I feel the same. It's too obvious that it's Matty now IMO... it must be Lee.
I'll be absolutely crushed for him.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:32 am

People are going to be upset if Georgia breaks Matty's heart. There are already comments indicating this on social media after tonight's episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:33 am

the way social media is, if Matty is F2 people will be mad!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:34 am

Was Georgia wearing the red swimsuit in the pool with Lee?

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:36 am

I've just finished watching all the dates. The pool scene was quite passionate with Matty, but the rest of his date wasn't convincing. You could really make a case for either of these guys, can't wait to see Lee's pool scene!!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 74 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony