SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 11 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:17 pm

Dang that stinks. Oh well. :/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 11 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 11 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 11 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 11 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates

Post by Doats Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:08 am

suzq wrote:I liked them, too.  It seems like Vincent and Briana are the only couple still married from S12.

I guess I am the only person here who wasn't sure about Ryan and Clara, mostly stemming from the time Clara wasn't very excited about raising their kids "in church." Also, there were a couple of time when I felt Clara had a snarky tone when interacting with Ryan.

It's disappointing though. I love love and would be happiest if all the couples worked out

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:17 pm

@Doats you're right! She was snarky several times. I remember that now. Almost to the point of being mean.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:36 am

Cortney and her husband had their baby!  No details yet other than it's a boy and baby and mom are doing well
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:07 pm

@alwayscooking thanks for posting. I always liked her. Here's a pic of her and her hubby.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSCmdgrlOnO/

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 11 Captu583Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 11 Captu584

IG stories

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:44 pm

e news has an article that Amelia and Bennett filed for divorce in October if someone wants to bring it over. Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:45 pm

https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/1310633/married-at-first-sights-bennett-and-amelia-break-up-after-1-year-of-marriage

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:26 am

Aww little sad about this.. they seemed to get along during their season. Oh well.

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 11 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 11 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 11 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:08 am

https://people.com/tv/married-at-first-sights-rachel-jose-file-for-divorce/

I thought they were already split up during the reunion. Oh well.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:03 am

Another divorce...

https://people.com/tv/married-at-first-sight-noi-phommasak-steve-moy-announce-split/

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:47 pm

What a sad post from him. sad

That's pretty selfish of her to post about the split without telling him.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:38 am

Yeah I liked them together and thought it was sweet how he proposed to her but had a feeling he wanted to make the marriage work more then Noi did. I mean she wouldn't even move in with him!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates

+18
Tiggerlgh
Jolena
Iluvbachette
Lorelei
crazychicken