SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:52 am

peggy0221 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Whether the producers are ready for him is another matter.  I seriously doubt that his season will be a good one cause I just don`t think he has what it takes to pull off a season and we could be headed for a major debacle if he is the lead..  IMO.

Mind sharing what you think are the qualities for the lead?
And what do you think of Richie's season?
Am asking because I'm trying to see what guy could be a better lead for next season, thanks.
I have no problems with Richie's season. He picked someone he liked and went with it. FWIW, I liked Nikki but didn't see the main desire or heat to carry it through. IMO, he found that with Alex so good for them as they are still together and by all counts are happy and thriving; not to mention that Richie seems to be getting along great with Alex's son and all are good.....That by far doesn't mean that there was a wrong decision or a debacle of a season as has been stated. IMO

IMO, the qualities for the lead aren't what Matty has to offer from what I can see. Matty is selfish, entitled, and IMO, just not someone that I want to watch for a season. I say these things cause of what's been happening AFTER the airing of the season(and thus editing doesn't come into play), interviews, and other pieces of info that is out there is what I used to base my opinion of.....not to mention that yea, he may of been nice enough on the show, but I was never really gaga over him...again, my thoughts/opinion.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:57 am

Guest wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Whether the producers are ready for him is another matter.  I seriously doubt that his season will be a good one cause I just don`t think he has what it takes to pull off a season and we could be headed for a major debacle if he is the lead..  IMO.

Nobody is forcing people to watch Matty as lead (if he is in fact chosen). Also, I choose to go into every season with an open mind. I can honestly say that I have never wanted any of the leads to fail or have a "debacle" of a season. I would still stand by this even if it was someone I disliked. I'm not the type of person that likes to see others fail. All JMO.

I know that no one is forcing me to watch the show if he is in fact a lead, but the show would be so much more enjoyable if the lead is someone that I can get behind and like......to me, that just isn't Matty.  In fact, it may be a deterrent.  BTW, I don't think calling me closed minded on this is correct.  FWIW, I am not a fan of Nick(Bach US), actually that's stating it mildly as he is one that turns me off, but from sleuthing what we have, I am inclined to give him a shot and watch a few epi's to see where it's going.  But, with what I feel from Matty, I just don't see that as a possibility right now and would rather they'd sign someone else up as the lead.  I don't think I'd clasify myself as the type of person that wants to see others fail neither, but just going by my thoughts on the guy....I just don't want to watch a season with Matty as the lead is all....JMO

GuardianAngel wrote:@Cetamy yes you're right. I remember that too now that you mention it.
Weren't they looking for a guy 30 plus as the next bach?? Thought I read that somewhere??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:27 am

Matty is a year older than Georgia. I believe she was 27 when she did the show and Matty would have been 28. Lee was 35 when he was on the show.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:47 am

So if they are looking for someone who is 30 +, wouldn't that alone eliminate Matty as a possible??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:27 pm

The Bachelor Australia 2017 Auditions Requirement:
Based are the auditions requirements:

Single Women between the ages of 23-40 and Single Men between the ages of 28-40
You must be willing and available to be filmed for the duration of the series. Filming will roughly commence in late February, 2017 and may take up to 12 weeks.

The Bachelor Australia 2017 Auditions Date:
The Bachelor Australia 2017 auditions date is not announced but first stage auditions will happen mid January 2017.

http://australia2017auditions.com/the-bachelor-australia-2017-auditions.html

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
The Bachelor Australia 2017 Auditions Requirement:
Based are the auditions requirements:

Single Women between the ages of 23-40 and Single Men between the ages of 28-40
You must be willing and available to be filmed for the duration of the series. Filming will roughly commence in late February, 2017 and may take up to 12 weeks.

The Bachelor Australia 2017 Auditions Date:
The Bachelor Australia 2017 auditions date is not announced but first stage auditions will happen mid January 2017.

When you click on the "full terms" link on the above page, it says this:

"3. Female applications will not be accepted if the female applicant’s age is less than 23 years of age or over 40 years of age by midnight Sunday 22nd of January 2017.

4. Male applications will not be accepted if the Male applicant’s age is less than 27 years of age or over 38 years of age by midnight Sunday 22nd of January 2017."

So there is a discrepancy with the male age bracket.  It may be a typo or possibly was changed since the original ad was posted, but either way Matty's age falls within the parameters.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:45 am

In any case, IMO, the next lead won't be Matty. It is a personal thought as I just don't see the qualities that Matty has are what is wanted in a lead. From what I have read in the media, I have been given the impression and thus my opinion with regards to who Matty is. He definately didn't do himself any favors with how he's been in the media with regards to Georgia and Lee. Maybe they will choose him and Maybe(doubts are huge) he will surprise me, but to make the season more enjoyable for me, I wish they'd choose someone else....and for that matter, even someone we don't know wouldn't be a bad thing. All IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by KatydidC Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:46 am

IMHO Matty would make a great lead...great sense of humor, well spoken, charismatic, well liked & a family guy! He will be 30ish by filming time & who knows may really be ready to settle down:)

KatydidC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:51 am

Matty apparently now "deep in negotiation" to be next Bachelor according to this recent article:

https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/a/33464888/bachelorettes-matthew-johnson-set-to-be-the-2017-bachelor-yahoo7-be/#page1

My opinion = cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:53 am

@Bobette Thanks for bringing that over!

Going by previous seasons, and to save me time looking for it, when do we think filming will begin?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:14 am

@GuardianAngel filming is scheduled to begin late February. IIRC Richie/S4 started filming in March and Sam Wood/S3 started filming the end of February so it seems they may be on a similar schedule to Sam Wood/S3 for S5.

The Bachelor Australia S5 Casting and Filming Requirements

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Single Women between the ages of 23-40
Single Men between the ages of 28-40
You must be willing and available to be filmed for the duration of the series.
Filming will roughly commence in late February, 2017 and may take up to 12 weeks.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:00 am

I really wish they had gotten someone new.  I dont think the person with no empathy should have been given the lead.  IMHO.  I'll miss his season like I did ben.  He does nothing for me. Common courtesy is to offer sympathy when someone is suffering and he had none to offer when the bachelorette mom was dying, it was all about me, me, me, I would not want him as a huband.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses