SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 9:15 pm

Would be great if we could source info in which country the finale is!

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 9:18 pm

@bachfan05 One of the media outlets will undoubtedly have all this info imo considering they've had it for the past few seasons (as well as photos of F2 even!). I think they may post it strategically though to get the most clicks as per usual
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 9:30 pm

Wrecking Ball wrote:JMO DT is being fed set photographers photos by the producers to counter the fact that they know they have been papped! Confidential and JMO are the source. Daily Mail gets the raw material straight from the Paps! The final 2 is being shot right now in another country on the Asian continent! Not sating where but its warm and

Wrecking Ball wrote:The picture of Matty J reading is in a very warm location in preparation for the final which is/has been shot with the 2 finalists.

Welcome1  "@Wrecking Ball

This doesn't look like an Asian country to me - those trees in the background look like native Australian eucalypts, IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 GD3Z4vC

Source

ps I agree @bachfan05 the media must be struggling to find material if they are writing things like this:
"The marketing director still managed to flex his biceps as he leaned on the cushioned couch as he read."   Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 3806527698

Last edited by Bobette on Sat May 20, 2017 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 9:32 pm

Is it just me or does Matty look thinner in that pic of him on the couch?

As for the background it looks like a wall mural to me. question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 9:34 pm

The background is real IMO - you can see one of those glass balconies behind him at forehead height.  I'm even wondering if it was some kind of treetop lounge area while he waited to go on the "tree climb date" in the pic with Pigtail Girl upthread?

And yes, I think he looks thin.  Tired, stressed, bored... these are all words that spring to mind when I see the leaked shots of Matty.  Does not bode well, IMO.  The pics of him & Laura are the only ones giving me hope he might get a happy ending.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 9:38 pm

Definitely Australian trees and I think it's a real backdrop. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 9:45 pm

@Bobette laugh out loud I see the glass now. At first glance I thought it was two pieces of paper for the mural and not stuck on properly! Whew! Budget issues averted Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 9:51 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette laugh out loud I see the glass now. At first glance I thought it was two pieces of paper for the mural and not stuck on properly! Whew! Budget issues averted Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 3806527698

Well, if they're wearing $125 FRC pantsuits over on Bach NZ, anything is possible at this point. They might do the whole show with a green screen next season. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 9:53 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette laugh out loud I see the glass now. At first glance I thought it was two pieces of paper for the mural and not stuck on properly! Whew! Budget issues averted Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 3806527698

Well, if they're wearing $125 FRC pantsuits over on Bach NZ, anything is possible at this point.  They might do the whole show with a green screen next season. laugh out loud

Too true! Anything is possible! Heck they may do parts of it with a green screen this season just to speed things up and get on with the timeline Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 3806527698

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 12:13 am

Bobette wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 GD3Z4vC
Source
Bobette wrote:snipped

And yes, I think he looks thin.  Tired, stressed, bored... these are all words that spring to mind when I see the leaked shots of Matty.  Does not bode well, IMO.  The pics of him & Laura are the only ones giving me hope he might get a happy ending.

I am thinking the same thing and only see potential with Laura from what's been sleuthed so far.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sun May 21, 2017 12:34 am

IMO there are a few potentials just from what's been leaked. I like him with Laura, although I don't like how posey she seems to be around him. I hope she's herself and real on the show because the photos of their last group date have a lot of hair flicking and popped hip action going on. Fingers crossed she's just flirty and it's just not translating properly for me.

I also think he's going to have a really cute and fun relationship with Elise based on their hockey date, and I love the look of white pants single date girl. Really wish we knew more about her!!! I think she's stunning, and he obviously chooses her for some alone time on the boxing date, so I hope she's in til late. The blonde in the pink top is also really pretty and has a great smile, but again, don't know enough about her yet to judge. She does make him crack up in the boxing video though, so that could be a good sign that she has a personality to go with the looks.

I have high hopes. I think I'm going to like a lot of the girls, and it won't surprise me at all if Matty's season is another success story.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 21, 2017 1:41 am

I like your optimism, @Hearts_And_Roses yes

I think Elise will go far too.  She seems a bit more down to earth than the others IMO (based purely on what I've seen in pap photos that is) and I am expecting to like her.  I wonder if/how my perceptions will change when we meet them all on night 1.

I wish we had more to go on right now!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses