SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon May 29, 2017 5:20 am

I wonder what happens to all the "really good" segments of footage between the Leads & their F1s that are deemed too much of a giveaway to be shown.  

Is there a treasure trove of ultra-romantic exchanges lying in a trash bin on the editor's computer somewhere???  We should get Wikileaks to hack it.  

The public deserves to see The Bachelor X-Files  giggling
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon May 29, 2017 5:33 am

BREAKING NEWS:

PHOTOS and information spoiling the finale of the upcoming series of The Bachelor are being shopped around — with the names and photos of the two finalists vying for Matty J’s heart making up part of the extensive package.

While the Channel Ten reality series hasn’t even started airing yet, its top secret outcome could be ruined if the bundle of information is published before the show’s expected July premiere.

In recent weeks, the production packed up and headed to a mysterious international location to film its finale episode, where Bachelor Matthew Johnson will have chosen one of the two finalists — who were whittled down from a group of about 22.

On Monday morning, not only was the location of the finale in danger of being made public, so too were the names and on-set photos of the two final women involved.

News.com.au believes the images on offer show the two women arriving at the finale ceremony and waiting on the set where Matty J delivers his decision.

While it’s believed bidding is underway to secure the package of information and photos, it’s not known how many media outlets are involved or how much money they could fetch.

Along with the details of the two finalists, the names of the final four contestants are also included, with locations and photos from the final four home visits up for grabs.

Despite the threat to the final reveal, Network Ten played it cool in a statement to news.com.au.

“Media interest in The Bachelor Australia increases every year, which is testament to the enduring popularity of the show,” a spokesman said. “While we cannot comment on speculative information that paparazzi might be trying to sell, it is a shame that their aim each season is to spoil the experience for viewers.”

It’s believed the finale of the popular series was filmed in recent weeks on the islands in the Gulf of Thailand. Fairfax reported two Sydney photographers had their gear “confiscated” after their presence became known on Yia Yio Island.

Fairfax also reported at the weekend Warner Bros Television — the production company behind the show — is “confident that no images, which would have potentially spoiled the show’s finale, exist”.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/photos-and-details-of-the-bachelor-australia-finale-are-being-shopped-around/news-story/191fb17d5936b6e5cf28c6e39baa7a57

Last edited by Bobette on Mon May 29, 2017 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Mon May 29, 2017 5:37 am

Bobette wrote:I wonder what happens to all the "really good" segments of footage between the Leads & their F1s that are deemed too much of a giveaway to be shown.  

Is there a treasure trove of ultra-romantic exchanges lying in a trash bin on the editor's computer somewhere???  We should get Wikileaks to hack it.  

I would looooove that! Only for the good seasons though... I don't need to see any more of Blake or Richie
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 29, 2017 5:39 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
Bobette wrote:I wonder what happens to all the "really good" segments of footage between the Leads & their F1s that are deemed too much of a giveaway to be shown.  

I would looooove that! Only for the good seasons though... I don't need to see any more of Blake or Richie  

Yeah, I'd watch it!  They could release a DVD of out-takes like Big Brother did for the bits too rude to show on TV. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 29, 2017 5:45 am

Paging @bachfan05 - Looks like you were spot on with your Thailand finale sleuth: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/photos-and-details-of-the-bachelor-australia-finale-are-being-shopped-around/news-story/191fb17d5936b6e5cf28c6e39baa7a57

"It’s believed the finale of the popular series was filmed in recent weeks on the islands in the Gulf of Thailand. Fairfax reported two Sydney photographers had their gear “confiscated” after their presence became known on Yia Yio Island."
Good one. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 5:46 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:

What, you don't want to watch a 20 minute extended cut of Alex and Richie swallowing each other whole, giggling, and agreeing to put off that pesky 'I have a son and live across the country' conversation for another week? laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 6:58 am

Bobette wrote:Paging @bachfan05 - Looks like you were spot on with your Thailand finale sleuth:

"It’s believed the finale of the popular series was filmed in recent weeks on the islands in the Gulf of Thailand. Fairfax reported two Sydney photographers had their gear “confiscated” after their presence became known on Yia Yio Island."

Good one. yes

Oh wow!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 7:14 am

pvpr wrote:
Hearts_And_Roses wrote:

What, you don't want to watch a 20 minute extended cut of Alex and Richie swallowing each other whole, giggling, and agreeing to put off that pesky 'I have a son and live across the country' conversation for another week? laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 623245435 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 2292733854

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 29, 2017 7:54 am

bachfan05 wrote:
pvpr wrote:
Hearts_And_Roses wrote:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 623245435     Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 2292733854

cantstopl I swear if we get another stage 5 clinger crazy edit for Mattys f1 I will boycott Bach au 4eva :gotcha:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 29, 2017 6:54 pm

Interesting that Daily Mail still haven't picked up the story about the Bach Finale photos being shopped around.  I have visions of them searching behind their couch cushions trying to scrape together enough cash to buy them.  

Part of me doesn't want the pics to come out since it would take the fun/mystery out of sleuthing this season but on the other hand I'm impatient and knowing the F1&2 now would free up a lot of my time for the next 5 months. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 29, 2017 7:29 pm

I won't be surprised at all if there are photos already of the final two.

Last year the paps had the pics so I don't see them not having the pics this year (regardless of any security being upped by Ten).

What I will be surprised by is if the tabloids post those photos before the premiere even starts.

Based on how they did it last year, the rags waited until the show already aired and closer to the ending - all in a bid to maximize clicks and $$$ no doubt.

So I see them waiting and holding on to their pics/info until they can get the "most bang for their buck" Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon May 29, 2017 8:43 pm

We actually will not need the leaked photos (although it would make it easier). We will have F2 worked out after the first episode. That's the fun in sleuthing
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses