SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:09 am

@Bobette yes you are on a winning streak so Laura has to be next. C'mon Bach Aussie Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:11 am

I hope we get more than 5 intros also. Honestly they really should do intros for all the girls to allow us to get to know them prior to the M&G episode. Now we have intros for 3 of the F7 girls - Elora, Cobie, Tara, they might as well give us the rest of the F7 intros Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 2498057887

On another note if we don't get Laura B's intro, anyone going to think they left it out on purpose Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:12 am

I like Cobie too. She seems like a sweetheart. I also wonder if she made it to F4. OTOH, there's some good contenders for F4 who have been sluethed to get SDs (don't think Cobie has as yet) so I could see some of the others instead of Cobie especially if she is friendzoned (which I can see happening if she doesn't get a SD)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:51 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I like Cobie too. She seems like a sweetheart. I also wonder if she made it to F4. OTOH, there's some good contenders for F4 who have been sluethed to get SDs (don't think Cobie has as yet) so I could see some of the others instead of Cobie especially if she is friendzoned (which I can see happening if she doesn't get a SD)

I like Cobie too, but I can see her being like Faith last year, getting a good way through, only to realise just before hometowns how far behind the main contenders she is.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette yes you are on a winning streak so Laura has to be next. C'mon Bach Aussie Praying

If Laura is indeed next I shall require everyone to refer to me as Mistress Bobette the All-knowing Oracle for the rest of the season, or until I get something wrong which will probably be fine minutes later laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:28 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette yes you are on a winning streak so Laura has to be next. C'mon Bach Aussie Praying

If Laura is indeed next I shall require everyone to refer to me as Mistress Bobette the All-knowing Oracle for the rest of the season, or until I get something wrong which will probably be fine minutes later laugh out loud

I shall bow down chanting "we're not worthy" Wayne's World style if it is Laura Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 3806527698

And if she's the 4th to be introduced that's the same as Alex.... just sayin....
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:30 am

Nah...girl you are already the all-knowing oracle Miss @Bobette by callling those 4 names Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 4256136633 Now pretty please help look into that airport hanger that Matty was papped at for HTD to see if you can figure it out....I wonder if it was at a smaller airport and not Sydney.

@DirtyStreetPie, sweet Cobie was the 4th girl introduced Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:46 am

OK OK yes, good, a new assignment: find that airport!  Why would the paps not include it in their description I wonder?  Interesting.  

The Oracle suspects the final 4 will be Laura, Elise, Lisa and either Tara or Cobie, which would make the HTDs in Sydney, (probably) Adelaide, Melbourne, and Brisbane/Gold Coast.  

If it's a small airport that suggests Adelaide or Brisbane - Syd & Melb would be too big, yes?  I'm off to do some Googling....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:51 am

mercieme wrote:Nah...girl you are already the all-knowing oracle Miss @Bobette by callling those 4 names Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 4256136633 Now pretty please help look into that airport hanger that Matty was papped at for HTD to see if you can figure it out....I wonder if it was at a smaller airport and not Sydney.

@DirtyStreetPie, sweet Cobie was the 4th girl introduced Smiley

Oh yes, silly me! Apparently I can't count! Embarassed

The airport shows Matty leaving the plane directly rather than going on an aerobridge, so it's either at a regional airport, or at Sydney, but arriving from a regional location IMO
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:53 am

New airport clue: This Diimex shot shows a number 6 or 9 in yellow circle.  Currently Googling airports from above to find a match...

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 AJGFncz

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:56 am

Bobette wrote:OK OK yes, good, a new assignment: find that airport!  Why would the paps not include it in their description I wonder?  Interesting.  

The Oracle suspects the final 4 will be Laura, Elise, Lisa and either Tara or Cobie, which would make the HTDs in Sydney, (probably) Adelaide, Melbourne, and Brisbane/Gold Coast.  

If it's a small airport that suggests Adelaide or Brisbane - Syd & Melb would be too big, yes?  I'm off to do some Googling....

I've flown in and out of Adelaide a bit, and IMO it doesn't look like Adelaide. And hometowns may not be where the girls are currently based, like Louise from Blakes season was based in Brisbane if I remember correctly, but her hometown was in Cooma.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:01 am

I think it might be Gold Coast.

Compare pics below please fellow sleuthers:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 GU6xZoS
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 AJGFncz

Source

If so this places Tara in Top 4, IMO.

Or are those white lines on the wrong angle?  Thoughts????

ETA: Pic from another angle. Guys I'm pretty sure this is a match.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 SEbmzy4

Yay Tara!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses