SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:22 pm

bluwavz wrote:@reason Whitney and Lauren were episode 3 and Catherine was episode 6.

Interesting, just keeping a check.  Then she indeed might be the final 1. IMO  Now I will wonder when Rachel will leave???? Lots of questions.  I want the season to start now.

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:42 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
Diana wrote:She's gorgeous and seems fun.

Will be shocked if she isn't F1.

Nick does have a thing for 29-year-old brunette Canadians, haha.

I think she has it in the bag too. I just didn't see that F1 chemistry with Rachel or Raven in the videos we had and Corrine doesn't give me F1 vibes at all. IMO.

LOL i thought the same thing.

Those BTS pics posted did have similarity to the other F1 and lead the past few seasons. Vanessa girl please don't make me like you & Nick together! dizzy :gotcha:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1f49c

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 8367-910 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 I_got_13 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 E5kqdm15 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:44 pm

Maybe Nick will get his Canadian Andi giggling , I mean she looks like Andi in one of the pictures but hopefully with a different character.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:15 pm

bleuberry wrote:Is this her on this school's FB page? Looks like an adult special education school in Montreal. (My SC)

I like her so far!

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Img_7017

Caption FB page

"A spectacular performance by our Special Needs program. [snip] The creative crew and production team included; teachers Lisa Germile and Vanessa Grimaldi along with facilitators[snip]."

I have a special place in my heart for teachers especially those who work in special education. heartbeat

I am not so secretly rooting for Vanessa already laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:24 pm

I like that twitter pic of her. She's very pretty. I could see her being F1 based off the pics of their date. Watching those YT videos, she's speaks very well and has presence. If she's a special ed teacher then that's icing on the cake imo. Maybe she's the one to put Nick in his place.laugh out loud

Last edited by quietpal on Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:25 pm

Oh nice find @bleuberry! That's a very admirable profession. I have a good feeling about this one.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:27 pm

https://vimeo.com/23865057

From 2011. I think this could be the same Vanessa Grimaldi.
The videographer used to, may still be, working from Montreal. Unfortunately the web link from the vid is no longer his domain.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:33 pm

^ Yes, I believe that's the same one.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:43 pm

notarose wrote:https://vimeo.com/23865057

From 2011.  I think this could be the same Vanessa Grimaldi.
The videographer used to, may still be, working from Montreal.  Unfortunately the web link from the vid is no longer his domain.

She's naturally pretty plus has great hair. :yes:

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:48 pm

bleuberry wrote:I found this on Twitter: I think it's her on the left?

http://twitpic.com/1dehd2

From 2010 but I'd say she looks like his type. Pretty girl.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 82976870

And this tweet indicating she was/is away maybe, from September.

stacey‏ @staceydrama 
@VanessaGrimaldi  hey  vanessa  i can not wait for u to come  back  and i have  something to  give  u on your  birthday u will love it
She looks prettier in this pic than the ones on RS' site Smiley (IMO)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:51 pm

I have to say I really like Vanessa, and the pics of her and Nick definitely looked different than the others. She also had a private date which she has going for her.

Plus she is Canadian - gotta say her, Rachel and Raven all seem like great F4 pics on paper.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:26 pm

ElonM wrote:
notarose wrote:https://vimeo.com/23865057

From 2011.  I think this could be the same Vanessa Grimaldi.
The videographer used to, may still be, working from Montreal.  Unfortunately the web link from the vid is no longer his domain.

She's naturally pretty plus has great hair. :yes:

SCs from the vid
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Image13

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny