SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:46 pm

notarose wrote:Bringing over this old pic.
Could the woman in the black&white/silver dress on the couch be Vanessa?
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Image15
Yes! Yes! IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:51 pm

IF that's Vanessa, is her dress blue or black..?

The F1's have dressed in black the first night in recent seasons (Nikki, Melissa, Courtney, Whitney), but the F1's that have dressed in blue the first night in recent seasons seem to marry the bachelor (Molly, Catherine, and most likely Lauren.)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:53 pm

I think it's black and yes, I think it's her as well. Can't really think of who else it could be either.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:04 pm

^ Thanks. From what I can see, I don't like her dress. It looks like skeleton bones are on it.. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:12 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:IF that's Vanessa, is her dress blue or black..?

The F1's have dressed in black the first night in recent seasons (Nikki, Melissa, Courtney, Whitney), but the F1's that have dressed in blue the first night in recent seasons seem to marry the bachelor (Molly, Catherine, and most likely Lauren.)

Emily Maynard wore black too!

I think that's Vanessa too, from her nose and chest. I'm not really loving the dress though. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:13 pm

Yeah I do not adore it either. Maybe if I see her in it standing up I will change my mind.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:15 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:IF that's Vanessa, is her dress blue or black..?

Emily Maynard wore black too!

I think that's Vanessa too, from her nose and chest. I'm not really loving the dress though. IMO.
Thanks. I couldn't remember if she wore black or a really dark blue, and I didn't feel like googling it laugh out loud I think the only other F1 (IF Vanessa is F1) to wear another color on her black/blue dress was Nikki. The others wore strictly black/blue with/without black/blue detailing. Hopefully that's not a bad sign.. laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:50 pm

I think the girl in the white/black/silver whatever dress looks more like Leila than Vanessa.....JMO though I could be mistaken. I've gone back looking at the SM pics from when filming began trying to pick out Vanessa and just can't seem to do find her! They hid her real good whether intentional or not...

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:53 pm

^ It looks 99% like Vanessa IMO. Leila doesn't appear to have that bone structure IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:47 pm

I can see the resemblance to Leila as well, but based on hairline, hair length, side of parting and bust size, I'm still leaning towards Vanessa.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:51 pm

@mindless I am glad you said bust size because after I zoomed in to see if I thought it was her (I do) I realized she has a sizeable bosom. Or at least so the dress made it seem, I haven't noticed before. I must not be a boob girl.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:36 pm

I don't think the girl in the black is Vanessa, she looks too pale and not as pretty IMO. I think Vanessa could be the girl next to her in the red closer to the fire place. JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny